Maria & Mari

Just now, Robwin said:

Lol yeah as you have said i have seen 6 thumbnails of the same bloody apartment recently, absolutely ridiculous.

I understand that not every time are important things happening in all apartments and of course it's still a "beta version".. But i notice that there was "action" in some apartments and thumbs are showing one tenant "doing nothing" from other house for a long time .. Like it is now it creates a false sensation on the viewers about stuff that aren't on thumbs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I understand that not every time are important things happening in all apartments and of course it's still a "beta version".. But i notice that there was "action" in some apartments and thumbs are showing one tenant "doing nothing" from other house for a long time .. Like it is now it creates a false sensation on the viewers about stuff that aren't on thumbs

I have sent them a ticket asking for an update on their thumbnails etc.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah out in the loggia i saw Mari passing some makeup out there.

smoke break... I agree that a cam should be there... but i don't expect to happen anything there.. specially at this time.. They don't seems to having problems with cams

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Another example i notice this afternoon.. more then 3-4 times a thumb of Lexi&Pete LR is showing.. and we know that nobody is there 

Yeah i have noticed that on other apartments as well, obviously beta not going very well still lol