Maria & Mari

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly think the last night event was the last nail in the coffin in this house and residents.If they already had few people that cared,now even less.They can have all the sex,be all the crazy they want,not interested in them.

Well they made it clear what they think of their viewers! :angry:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Sorry, just can't be bothered to watch this place anymore! 

sorry dear,but you did  right now:biggrin: , can't blame anyone  when decide stopping follow this place  for many reasons , The absence of Mari ,appearance Leiale's and disappearance again  , also the same was happened with Grisha , i feel this place is moving  for by coincidence  now..:cool:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ooopel said:

sorry dear,but you did  right now:biggrin: , can't blame anyone  when decide stopping follow this place  for many reasons , The absence of Mari ,appearance Leiale's and disappearance again  , also the same was happened with Grisha , i feel this place is moving  for by coincidence  now..:cool:

Since last night it has been timeline only, no way I will give them any views!

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Since last night it has been timeline only, no way I will give them any views!

. in other words , dear you mean you will  not give them  some useful experience..:biggrin:

Just now, jjkopite said:

Means I will not give them any money! :biggrin:

Yes,  i like the direct and practical person , means the pocket of  money will not move any more and will continue still in his place..:biggrin:

Just now, ooopel said:

Yes,  i like the direct and practical person , means the pocket of  money will not move any more and will continue still in his place..:biggrin:

And may make the tenants think about why they are losing money!