Maria & Mari

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The problem is that Maria is the manager and VH probably can't reach her at the moment for some reason. Thus the slow response. Or VH is asleep at the wheel and they don't have a clue what's going on. 

MARIA HAS NOT ENOUGH TIME.

SHE IS FUCKING NOW AND THIS IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT FOR HER.

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx! This guy will get banned and Maria will get a nasty fine. 

Well deserved as she simply not gave a shit about it. Normally when cams are covered these issues get fixed in minutes. She was not able to fix the cams within over 4 hrs and they have to take the place offline for it. I mean WTF??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well deserved as she simply not gave a shit about it. Normally when cams are covered these issues get fixed in minutes. She was not able to fix the cams within over 4 hrs and they have to take the place offline for it. I mean WTF??

I think he jacked up the cables and perhaps Maria didn't know how to fix them properly. 

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 2:58 am EST

Good day,

Thank you for your email.
We have reported to the management about this problem. Cameras should be moved back soon. Will have a chat about these guests as well. Sorry for inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Voyeur House TV

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

I know that this observation isn't knew, but there is a huge disconnect between twitter and reality of what's really going on...:biggrin:

Always has been. Nobody believes the twitter feed, it is always hugely exaggerated and inaccurate!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Honestly think the last night event was the last nail in the coffin in this house and residents.If they already had few people that cared,now even less.They can have all the sex,be all the crazy they want,not interested in them.