new cam bar

I like the new what's happening now cam bar but you put it in a bad location for the free cams I understand you want people to have membership but sometimes it is nice to let people get the ideal of the site with good views and from what I watched alot of times your participants move to a paying cam anyways

1 minute ago, nack said:

Under the main screen or top with auto scroll. NOT on the screen.Good feature though !!

Just had a reply from VH support saying you can you turn previews on and off instantly with the button underneath which is fair enough but would still prefer them under.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes.

675.jpg

Exactly,that was also the sugestion i made,right on botom of time archive.Or if stays like it's is then at least to apear Just for at max 10seconds,the preview bar stays for about 15sec,that's to much time,also by positioning the preview cams on bottom would make possible at least 10,12 previews thumbs.

22 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just had a reply from VH support saying you can you turn previews on and off instantly with the button underneath which is fair enough but would still prefer them under.

I figured that out but it should never be on the main screen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Only if you are a subscriber. If you are not it brings up a "subscription required - get membership" window

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

If you have these buttons! I don't see them on my screen. So I cannot see what I want but can see what others want.