Lexy & Pete Part #1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

That sounds like a tv show that would get killer ratings! "Lexy, Naked Chef". It wouldn't really matter if she could actually cook! And I'm not saying you can't cook Lexy!!

Actually I watched the whole cooking (yes hard to concentrate on the cooking :biggrin:) But it really looked delicious what she made. How are you doing Ash? You were not around here for some time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Actually I watched the whole cooking (yes hard to concentrate on the cooking :biggrin:) But it really looked delicious what she made. How are you doing Ash? You were not around here for some time.

Hi jabbath, I'm pretty sure I can guess where your eyes we're focused while she was cooking!  I'm good, how bout yourself? Guy and I went for a long weekend in the Poconos here skiing and other fun things. Got some work in last week also. I was popping on and off in here seeing what you guys we're chatting about all the while. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jabbath, I'm pretty sure I can guess where your eyes we're focused while she was cooking!  I'm good, how bout yourself? Guy and I went for a long weekend in the Poconos here skiing and other fun things. Got some work in last week also. I was popping on and off in here seeing what you guys we're chatting about all the while. 

Yes hahaha you totally got me. I am fine thanks. Good to know you had a great time. And dont work too much :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

That sounds like a tv show that would get killer ratings! "Lexy, Naked Chef". It wouldn't really matter if she could actually cook! And I'm not saying you can't cook Lexy!!

You beat me to it, Ash (although that's not hard to do. I'm always late to the
party.), but I was just thinking, "The Naked Chef." More possibilities. :biggrin: Not
that I would mind watching Lexy cook. She'd be the star of the show!

• Like 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

You beat me to it, Ash (although that's not hard to do. I'm always late to the
party.), but I was just thinking, "The Naked Chef." More possibilities. :biggrin: Not
that I would mind watching Lexy cook. She'd be the star of the show!

Just a quick try of mine. I am sure our friend @Arkay2 can do much better :biggrin:

LexyPete152.png

• Like 9