Lexy & Pete Part #1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for the great caps @Amy3 Interesting now how Stew and Natty will handle the other night. Natty being very shy at the beginning made big progress. 

Back through the gate for a minute. Progress? Hmmmm, more like regress! I don’t think she cares too much for Stew. Hope she figures out what she wants to do soon. Probably difficult to process the idea of being on cam like this. We tend to expect a lot right away these days. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Back through the gate for a minute. Progress? Hmmmm, more like regress! I don’t think she cares too much for Stew. Hope she figures out what she wants to do soon. Probably difficult to process the idea of being on cam like this. We tend to expect a lot right away these days. 

Well judging how she was at the very beginning when she arrived she made progress. And I think she is really cute :heart:

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Amy , wOOW , you can't sleep , if their comment swirl in your head, you can't let idea run away from you(just joke dear:heart: ) . you are amazing:biggrin::heart:

• Like 2

Just now, ooopel said:

Amy , wOOW , you can't sleep , if their comment swirl in your head, you can't let idea run away from you(just joke dear:heart: ) . you are amazing:biggrin::heart:

Awww! You are too girl! 🧝🏽‍♀️❤️

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Who named her Natty? Jabbath, was that you? BTW, overall you are doing a great job with the names!! This one, not so much!! But that’s ok. 🤗

Yes it was me. I think it fits her. And Lexy and Natty as names together look nice. Thanks for the flowers. I do my best :heart:

• Like 1