Cleo & Axel Part 1

I must be the one who is following this movement.
Axel is packing his things and apparently leaving.

Since we did not see any kind of friction between them, maybe we could interpret that they would be moving to the apartment of Carrie and David before?

Does anyone have a different position?
💬

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Since we did not see any kind of friction between them, maybe we could interpret that they would be moving to the apartment of Carrie and David before?

💬

carrie apt still offline but that sounds like it makes sense since clar/stas, cleo/axel are so close. and groomy said that those apts were cheap. let's keep an eye out & see what happens!

Capture_2018_04_26_08_01_43_277.png

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Maybe. They opened on 3 Feb - most likely the 28-30 term of rent is coming to end.

This apartment is more expensive than C&D. Also old C&D apt in one house with C&A friends/colleagues Clara and Stas.

Given some of the difficulties with statistics for all participants. And a free loyal apartment (cheap rent, there are no problems with neighbors about party/noise). This movement - it seems quite logical.

• Like 1