Cleo & Axel Part 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

carrie apt still offline but that sounds like it makes sense since clar/stas, cleo/axel are so close. and groomy said that those apts were cheap. let's keep an eye out & see what happens!

Capture_2018_04_26_08_01_43_277.png

it's what I think . I never understood why being neighbors they never made a simple visit to each other.

If that's the case, we'll be able to get more of the usual visitors to Cleo, along with Clara's.
We will only gain this if it is carried out.

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

I hope they are not leaving for good, they are a great couple and they have had great party's with crazy and funny guest's  🍸🍺

I've already looked at the timeline. No friction between them. Cleo left and Axel began packing everything. The first shipment of scholarships has gone.
Of course going somewhere.

Just now, thedbear said:

I've already looked at the timeline. No friction between them. Cleo left and Axel began packing everything. The first shipment of scholarships has gone.
Of course going somewhere.

I hope they aren’t moving to David and Carrie’s crap apartment 

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

I hope they aren’t moving to David and Carrie’s crap apartment 

that's what we're all hoping for here.
Taking off the tub, they will not lose at all like that.
At least, because of the constant visits in Clara, they already know the apartment very well ... hehehehehe,
😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I get it’s cheaper, but I hate the bed in the kitchen and that closet to hide in for guests.

Me too... Only watch them when stella was there (at clara house) and only watch them when riley was there (at carrie house)... Now with a bedroom in the closet will be great for sure

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guessed it right yesterday. A compulsory integration with C & S may be considered.

they have good relationship. but "those who are not often interviewed are more likely to be missed". I think the plan will reverse.

again "bomb has been planted"

Edit: I did not follow them too much, but Cleo looks like a girl who does not care  and cleanliness. I've seen you squirt in the middle of the kitchen after masturbating a one times. I do not think Cleo will get along well with a brilliant clean girl like Clara. Personally I do not want to eat Cleo's food, but I can eat Clara raw!

44 minutes ago, altona07 said:

I guessed it right yesterday. A compulsory integration with C & S may be considered.

they can be understood well. but "those who are not often interviewed are more likely to be missed". I think the plan will reverse.

again "bomb has been planted"

Edit: I did not follow them too much, but Cleo looks like a girl who does not care about rash and cleanliness. I've seen you squirt in the middle of the kitchen after masturbating a few times. I do not think Cleo will get along well with a brilliant clean girl like Clara. Personally I do not want to eat Cleo's food, but I can eat Clara raw!

clara/stas, & cleo/axel have been "sociallizing" for a whole now. clara & cleo have been enjoying each other many times with & without the guys! they all seem to get along gr8! did you not watch them last night?

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

clara/stas, & cleo/axel have been "sociallizing" for a whole now. clara & cleo have been enjoying each other many times with & without the guys! they all seem to get along gr8! did you not watch them last night?

Yes, my opinion is that people's characters are influential in determining their relationships. They will be neighbors, they will see more. It's not just sexuality. Men look similar, but girls are a complete contrast.

- someone is a good cook and someone likes ready food.
- someone can wash clothes every day and someone can someone not too.
- someone kisses her partner and sends it to work, and I've never seen anyone.
most important,
- someone Best love, someone only friendship.