Cleo & Axel Part 1

49 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She already know all the positions even before entering in the new house, she did first the "test drive at Clara"  😄

It was reallly a bit of sarcasm pal lol.

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

i think the picture might be a clue lol

I think it's a soulless relationship in general. I do not expect much from them. I do not think that the new neighbors will come to them often except for the planned trips. There will be nothing but food, sex, sleep and shower.

6 minutes ago, altona07 said:

I think it's a soulless relationship in general. I do not expect much from them. I do not think that the new neighbors will come to them often except for the planned trips. There will be nothing but food, sex, sleep and shower.

Cleo likes to enjoy herself with the girls but i think Axel can be a bit of a dampner sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Cleo likes to enjoy herself with the girls but i think Axel can be a bit of a dampner sometimes.

you are right, the other person next to you who completes a pair of people. The guy called Axel is very stagnant, cold and serious. The girl next to her is like a fire, but ... someone just said it right: girls go to another house, men are another.