Cleo & Axel Part 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think if they were going to include this guy in anything seriously sexual some strong hint at it would have already been made. It won't surprise me if this is all we get out of this night, a bunch of Cleo dancing and the guys just looking at her.

I guess you are pretty much right...

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Do they have all night stores in Russia if so Cleo wants to send Axel out for a pint of milk lol

He need to cross the border to get milk??? 🙂 well that would give a lot of time for the rest of the business happen

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He need to cross the border to get milk??? 🙂 well that would give a lot of time for the rest of the business happen

He would actually be faster in Moldowa than in Russia 👍😉

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess you are pretty much right...

Right now Axel is smoking in the kitchen and with all the opportunity to do something really naughty if she really wanted to, all she does is dance and tease like she's been doing for the past two hours, despite knowing that he actually wants to fuck her. I'm pretty much convinced ain't shit happening tonight, with or without Axel. If anything it will be Cleo and Axel just all the other times.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right now Axel is smoking in the kitchen and with all the opportunity to do something really naughty if she really wanted to, all she does is dance and tease like she's been doing for the past two hours, despite knowing that he actually wants to fuck her. I'm pretty much convinced ain't shit happening tonight, with or without Axel. If anything it will be Cleo and Axel just all the other times.

she was really naughty whilst she could lol