Bree & Drew, Tara

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This is pathetic- What a waste of Tara's fine ass

If Tara is a redhead girl - then from the future, she is here, it's just a disaster. I understand that Drew and Bree are her good friends.

2354.jpg

But she earns herself bad image - girl are nothing.:sad: Although she can do many things, she has friends and guys for good fuck. Perhaps she should be herself in a more empty apartment. For example, Sid and Em. I'm sure she can show good nights. Here she is cramped. Although together good friends.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

If Tara is a redhead girl - then from the future, she is here, it's just a disaster. I understand that Drew and Bree are her good friends.

2354.jpg

But she earns herself bad image - girl are nothing.:sad: Although she can do many things, she has friends and guys for good fuck. Perhaps she should be herself in a more empty apartment. For example, Sid and Em. I'm sure she can show good nights. Here she is cramped. Although together good friends.

Drew and Tara(the red head) had some great fucking the night of the threesome --Makes no sense whatsoever that Drew has not hit that again--If he is not going to make use of her she should definitely be in another place--Would love to see her within Dean's range somewhere --He would nail her for sure

17 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Drew and Tara(the red head) had some great fucking the night of the threesome --Makes no sense whatsoever that Drew has not hit that again--If he is not going to make use of her she should definitely be in another place--Would love to see her within Dean's range somewhere --He would nail her for sure

This girl is a candidate. But now she just spends the most valuable time. Reputation is very important. And if she gets a reputation - this girl who watches TV and does nothing 24 hours a day, then she will be very difficult in future with VH. As far as I heard she has friends. Boys, etc. She can more than a single good activity almost a month ago.

For the subscriber now - she's just a beautiful girl who does nothing. The project now has 27 (already 28) apartments. Beautiful girls (with classical beauty requirements) - exactly more than in 20 apartments. Need something else. She can. But she needs space.

• Like 4

Pathétique! C'est sans fin. Laissez la place à d'autres participants qui ont envie (ou besoin). 

Il y a d'autres appartements où il ne se passe pas beaucoup de chose, je tourne sur 3 à 5 appartements sur 24!!!

C'est quoi le problème? Trop payés, protégés: J'entend qu'Alex est le grand chef: c'est celui qui a la plus grande bite qui commande!!, il a fait un test de paternité? 

Oui, je suis en colère. C'est mou partout. Gratuit, VH aurait moins de visites que le plus minable des sites de cul. Merci les anciens, ceux (ou celles, Amy est en vacances?)  qui font croire qu'il se passe des choses choquantes (Dean, Matt, ...) dont on ignore les raisons (en Russe, pas facile)

Bree et Drew sont les moins excusables. J'entends qu'ils gagnent de l'argent par ailleurs, très bien, qu'ils ailles ailleurs. Bree s'est fait baiser de septembre à janvier par une dizaine de gars sous l'emprise de Drew: démarche commerciale de VH? 

Les plus sincères sont Betty, Lexy, Mira les autres c'est du cinéma.

J'ai été manager, je sais que faire plaisir à son patron c'est important qu'a ses clients.Continuez, et vous n'aurez plus que des russes qui regarde des russes.

Changer votre Business Plan rapidement.

• Like 1