Bree & Drew, Tara

Might be more promising if they spend more time on cam and not keep hiding behind closed doors. Admittedly its better than them all getting completely drunk. It just seem to take the spontaneity out of it.

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well this night was an important step for Lexy & Pete making friends with all the others. Especially with Heather. There was not much action but all got along really well and there was no drama. Really promising for next times. 

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

One thing is now clear: If you invite @Lexy&Pete to a party there is the guarantee it will be awesome. 💣💥🔥🔞

Couldn't agree more @Lexy&Pete just come across as fun loving couple who`s ever company there in. Just seems so natural to them. Just hope the other two from there apartment our gone soon so these two can really blossom.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Badbull said:

Couldn't agree more @Lexy&Pete just come across as fun loving couple who`s ever company there in. Just seems so natural to them. Just hope the other two from there apartment our gone soon so these two can really blossom.

Would be interesting to see them visit Lisa & Grant. Finding out if there is a naughty crazy side somewhere inside Lisa 🙃

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well this night was an important step for Lexy & Pete making friends with all the others. Especially with Heather. There was not much action but all got along really well and there was no drama. Really promising for next times. 

I find you very optimist. Remember the last party here (after visiting Em & Sid apartement), Drew had stopped the hot cards game between Bree & Peter (Drew had fucked Tara just before in Bedroom). I think Drew dont like Lexy, and maybe Peter (why?). Bree does nothing without drew's approbation!

2 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

I find you very optimist. Remember the last party here (after visiting Em & Sid apartement), Drew had stopped the hot cards game between Bree & Peter (Drew had fucked Tara just before in Bedroom). I think Drew dont like Lexy, and maybe Peter (why?). Bree does nothing without drew's approbation!

Hey my french friend. Yes you got a point here. That might be a problem. Thankfully Heather is free to do what she wants. 👍

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Would be interesting to see them visit Lisa & Grant. Finding out if there is a naughty crazy side somewhere inside Lisa 🙃

Given time anything is possible. Except those two parasites that they share with at the moment. 

Just now, Badbull said:

Given time anything is possible. Except those two parasites that they share with at the moment. 

I know what you mean. But I won't call them parasites. They are just not the right people for the project. Insulting them is not a solution either. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey my french friend. Yes you got a point here. That might be a problem. Thankfully Heather is free to do what she wants. 👍

Hello Priest, thanks for the point.

I try one more: concerning Heather, i think even Matt have a real chance! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know what you mean. But I won't call them parasites. They are just not the right people for the project. Insulting them is not a solution either. 

Sorry but they been with the project for quite some time now basically living of the backs of others, They would have both been aware of what this project was all about my now. I suspect they been happy to take the money. I understand what your saying but when i see this in any form of life it dose makes me angry. I will climb down of my soap box now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coffee94 said:

maybe he does not speak English? so he has difficulty communicating with them ...

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

maybe he does not speak English? so he has difficulty communicating with them ...

Bree can speak English very well and fluently. I remember groomy saying she even studied it. Dean & Drew I think only very little. Heather does not need to she speaks the language of lust and sex everybody understands 👅

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Bree parle très bien l' anglais et couramment. Je me souviens Groomy qu'elle dit même l'a étudié. Dean & Drew je pense que très peu. Heather n'a pas besoin d'elle parle la langue de la luxure et le sexe tout le monde comprend  👅

It' not very friendly for Heather.....but so true!!