Bree & Drew, Tara

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I've tried three browsers and I'm unable to see this png cap. I can see
all the other pics on the page. On all the pages, for that matter. Any
idea why this one isn't visible, even when I click on the file name link?

I believe it was corrupted during transmission. We'll have the software janitors clean it out of the isle. They're busy right now with kid puke on isle #4, over by the milk.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

it looked like it wasn't an attachment. but even if it was i'm pretty sure that you can still delete files from attachment center if they were yours.

I believe it was corrupted during transmission. We'll have the software janitors clean it out of the isle. They're busy right now with kid puke on isle #4, over by the milk.

If a member is having problems deleting one of their posts, Mods and Forum Admin have the magic power to delete, hide, move, or edit just about anything. We will gladly delete a members posts upon request. Either file a Mod report or contact us through the Private Messaging system.

Dead links especially are a constant problem, particularly when some stuff is posted to third party file sharing services. C'est la vie. Attachment center stuff is more durable, but not visible to guests, so they usually have no idea what we're talking about unless we describe the picture post. Premium sections, likewise, are hidden and visible only by the Paid Elite. (That's a sales spiel.

StoneCld regularly has his army of beautiful naked women march through with their pails and scrub the CC floors on their hands and knees.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

StoneCld regularly has his army of beautiful naked women march through with their pails and scrub the CC floors on their hands and knees.

How come we don't have a cap showing this invaluable work being performed :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There must have been an issue with the Attachment as it's no longer in Attachments to be seen. In a Post just above this one @Foamy T. Squirrel  has explained his reasoning for removing the Attachment.

The upload got corrupted, and the system rejected it. Hence, it never showed up in the attachment center. I have only hidden the original post that had the link so nobody else stumbles into the galactic bit-bucket when they try to see this absentee pix.

33 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

How come we don't have a cap showing this invaluable work being performed :biggrin:

Our first choice for our CC cleaning lady was Leora, because she loves to clean. Sadly, RLC won't let us post pictures of their tenants in the nude when they work at CamCaps, so she showed up out-of-the-usual-uniform. This is the only capture we got of a member of StnCld's harem at work:

Cinderella.jpg

• Like 2

Then StnCld interviewed our lovely Bree for the job. Sadly, she would not scrub the floors, but laid out on the couch quite well, met my approval (notice my fluffy tail) so he hired her to keep the casting couch warm 8 hours a day. (Nice capture, Thestarider.) That's why we have so many dead links and limp dicks hanging around CamCaps. (Sorry, I'm kinda off-topic. I promise to ban myself tomorrow morning!)

137125237218.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Then StnCld interviewed our lovely Bree for the job. Sadly, she would not scrub the floors, but laid out on the couch quite well, met my approval (notice my fluffy tail) so he hired her to keep the casting couch warm 8 hours a day. (Nice capture, Thestarider.) That's why we have so many dead links and limp dicks hanging around CamCaps. (Sorry, I'm kinda off-topic. I promise to ban myself tomorrow morning!)

137125237218.jpg  0   270.43 kB

You may want to hire Lisa from VH as she does great naked cleaning from time to time.