Bree & Drew, Tara

40 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Be even happier if she would do something! Anything!!

You know her I suppose. Nothing to expect.

She is out of VH and not in the game, just a good friend of Bree. And Bree needs her actually.

Tara is in the game, and no many more sex!!

47 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

You know her I suppose. Nothing to expect.

She is out of VH and not in the game, just a good friend of Bree. And Bree needs her actually.

Tara is in the game, and no many more sex!!

Both a waste of time!

1 minute ago, Coffee94 said:

Sure. Time is money, except for VH participants!

For us, yes:angry:

Easy answer - free cams or timeline until the forum says something is happening! So no money going into apartment that way.

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Easy answer - free cams or timeline until the forum says something is happening! So no money going into apartment that way.

-sorry for my bad english-

Can you tell me how is counted the views and how many rouble (or dollars) per view, thanks.

23 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Vues ne comptent que pour les caméras payés, comme pour combien de cents chaque vue payé est une valeur, seuls les gestionnaires et VH savent probablement.

Thanks jjkopite.

Who pay the rent, alcohol, food, ...?

An apartement like that near Paris it's minimum 2.000€/month without tax. 

Statistics of the views are available somewhere?

1 hour ago, Coffee94 said:

Thanks jjkopite.

Who pay the rent, alcohol, food, ...?

An apartement like that near Paris it's minimum 2.000€/month without tax. 

Statistics of the views are available somewhere?

Groomy said in Jerar & Whitney 

"Rent - paying participant. Starting package (1 month rent + 100% pledge + royalty for realtor + necessary things in the apartment - like kettle) - can give out company form credit.

I do not know who is responsible for bankruptcy (when the participants could not return credit or left earlier - I think the manager divides the VH).

Statistics are considered for each apartment. Participants see how much they earned every hour. 50/50 or by other arrangement (if someone does obviously more, or someone skips work)

Earn 0 - paid 0. The manager can sponsored the participant at his own discretion (not for the money VH). VH can give a loan to pay rent for apartment for example. But it must be returned.

If you estimate 39.95 / 30 = 1.3 dollars a day (/24H) for 1 subscriber, but -% VHTV and manager royalty. Therefore, for earnings, you need to be interesting to hundreds or thousands subscribers."

Thanks for the info Groomy