Bree & Drew, Tara

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Well, this guy has a good sex drive, can keep the had on - multiple time. 

Hopefully he visits Tara more often. Her ass deserves him :cool:

You can see his face at kitchen-cam 02:59:38

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

High score for Tara, 2 guys in one week! Double the number of Bree in 2 months!

Tara here is cramped. She needs an apartment with more free neighbors. In my opinion - the perfect option for Lexy and Pete. They will always support any party. Or Ana - but Ana want try alone like good old Misty. Lisa - no. Misty - no, good old Misty would probably have arranged the debauchery and insanity x2 with Tara. But the new Misty is more likely to be jealous of Kyle. Dean&Candy - no. Tara not survive with such alcohol doses and again Candy - will not be happy.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, groomy said:

Tara here is cramped. She needs an apartment with more free neighbors. In my opinion - the perfect option for Lexy and Pete. They will always support any party. Or Ana - but Ana want try alone like good old Misty. Lisa - no. Misty - no, good old Misty would probably have arranged the debauchery and insanity x2 with Tara. But the new Misty is more likely to be jealous of Kyle. Dean&Candy - no. Tara not survive with such alcohol doses and again Candy - will not be happy.

Totally agree, perfect match up with Lexy & Pete, she could learn so much! :biggrin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Coffee94 said:

High score for Tara, 2 guys in one week! Double the number of Bree in 2 months!

It's not you who couldn't write in english two weeks a go? :angel: Like someone would say: yes we can (if we want):biggrin:

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if tara gets another apt will she ditch the blanket, clothes, and turn the light on? from what i've seen she hasn't done much!:dodgy:

Completely agree.

It's not a leader like Ana, Lola, Bree, ....

Anyone can change, but....