Bree & Drew, Tara

4 hours ago, itsme said:

She kind of looks like Leora from RLC. What's up with her knees? 

There is one problem. Despite the fact that Leora is the most experienced in this business now (5 years) - she not survived in VH. In RLC, she is a star. But in VH she has a minimum chance of survival. Therefore, this is not the best guide for Tara.

And Leora does more than Tara now. More work on the camera. More interesting for her army of fans.

SO4.jpg.gif

gmkq.jpg

Ziq89_Ol.jpg

udm4.gif

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

There is one problem. Despite the fact that Leora is the most experienced in this business now (5 years) - she not survived in VH. In RLC, she is a star. But in VH she has a minimum chance of survival. Therefore, this is not the best guide for Tara.

And Leora does more than Tara now. More work on the camera. More interesting for her army of fans.

This should prove to be interesting. Now we'll see if RLC Snoops the VH Topics.

32 minutes ago, groomy said:

That's pretty obvious. But honestly, who on RLC would even have the slightest chance to survive on VH? None of them. Masha and Sasha have the best chance out of everybody on RLC and even they wouldn't survive more than 2-3 months tops. Especially Leora. That girl would run away screaming and crying if she knew the kinds of the things that went on here. Ain't no way she'd be able to cut it with the grown ups.

But I would also imagine the same can be said about couples on VH surviving on RLC. I don't think any of them except the normal couples like Jeff/Violent Ary/George or maybe the newest couples Grace/Jacob and Rita/Bob would gain much attention. The rest of them are too raunchy for the general RLC crowd.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's pretty obvious. But honestly, who on RLC would even have the slightest chance to survive on VH? None of them. Masha and Sasha have the best chance out of everybody on RLC and even they wouldn't survive more than 2-3 months tops. Especially Leora. That girl would run away screaming and crying if she knew the kinds of the things that went on here. Ain't no way she'd be able to cut it with the grown ups.

But I would also imagine the same can be said about couples on VH surviving on RLC. I don't think any of them except the normal couples like Jeff/Violent Ary/George or maybe the newest couples Grace/Jacob and Rita/Bob would gain much attention. The rest of them are too raunchy for the general RLC crowd.

Yes that is exactly why I do not see a direct competition between RLC and VH. Different target audiences here. 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

About Leora I think she is kinda boring. The little dog there seems to be funny :wink:

Everyone on RLC is boring to be honest, although I do think some of the women on RLC are way hotter in terms of physical appearance than most girls on VH. The problem is none of them really do anything.

59 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everyone on RLC is boring to be honest, although I do think some of the women on RLC are way hotter in terms of physical appearance than most girls on VH. The problem is none of them really do anything.

And that, my friend, is a pretty fair reflection of life. The prettiest females are often not the sexiest, and those with the most sex appeal, which I believe to be different from beauty, are not always the prettiest.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

and those with the most sex appeal, which I believe to be different from beauty, are not always the prettiest.

Those who equate the two tend to be shallow as fuck. And that's not to say that a really hot looking chick can't have sex appeal but like you said, her hotness doesn't always equal sexiness. Edda isn't the "prettiest" girl on VH but I'll be damned if I wouldn't have the most fun with her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No center of interest, low libido, no job or schooling (i suppose?), Tara is not my cup of tea.

Since she is officially VH participant, relationship between Bree et Drew are very stormy and cold.