Candy & Dean Part #1

4 hours ago, Ffylip said:

For me, that's what makes RLC hotter, the fact that these are genuinely normal people with normal lives and we get to have a glimpse behind closed doors as it were - the true voyeur experience.  VH feels a little too manufactured and fake for me at times, more like a ticket to a swingers club than a hidden cam experience - but it is also a heck of a lot cheaper, hence why I spend more time here than RLC.

A lot residents in Rlc could be genuine people with normal life's but then you see a lot of those same "genuine" people bating 90% with phanties on,or having sex with underware on,or doing back massage after back massages,or that seem to not have intime life in the house for months,and that feeling of real life vanish a lot.Vh could be anything but people do things just like most of us do,specialy intimacy.Go watch barca places,The ks place and now masha place also and say that's genuine and normal acting...

• Like 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

A lot residents in Rlc could be genuine people with normal life's but then you see a lot of those same "genuine" people bating 90% with phanties on,or having sex with underware on,or doing back massage after back massages,or that seem to not have intime life in the house for months,and that feeling of real life vanish a lot.Vh could be anything but people do things just like most of us do,specialy intimacy.Go watch barca places,The ks place and now masha place also and say that's genuine and normal acting...

You forgot the body painting! That happens a lot in real life :dodgy:

• Like 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

You forgot the body painting! That happens a lot in real life :dodgy:

Hehe,forgeted that part,lots and lots of body painting also.So much real life that's is almost unreal:biggrin:.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Hehe,forgeted that part,lots and lots of body painting also.So much real life that's is almost unreal:biggrin:.

Very hard to keep up with and makes you realise what is missing in your own life!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ffylip said:

Yes, some of them play to the cameras, and some of them are different because of the cameras - it's not perfect, but I tend to pick out the apartments that are closer to normal life and watch them.  Normal life includes a range of things - there are plenty of couples out there who go for months without sex - there are people who like to masturbate with underwear on - there are certainly lots of people who prefer to have sex under the covers or with the lights off.  Yes, some of this is artificial, but not all.

Glad when the blanket boys and mole sex couples stay at RLC :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ffylip said:

Yes, some of them play to the cameras, and some of them are different because of the cameras - it's not perfect, but I tend to pick out the apartments that are closer to normal life and watch them.  Normal life includes a range of things - there are plenty of couples out there who go for months without sex - there are people who like to masturbate with underwear on - there are certainly lots of people who prefer to have sex under the covers or with the lights off.  Yes, some of this is artificial, but not all.

and there are people that do absolutely nothing. they should have their own site & not be on vhtv.

1 hour ago, Ffylip said:

Plenty of 'ab'normal couples go without sex for months !!

2 minutes ago, realm1741 said:

I just wish there was more english speaking people on cam... Maybe someone has to start a similar business in a different country :)

VH keep saying they are looking to get english speaking apartments.

• Like 1