Candy & Dean Part #1

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

At about 0515 Candy came in near tears and slapped Dean a few times.

I wonder how long Candy has to continue assaulting him before VH gets a damn clue and either kicks her out or shuts this place down. Because this is definitely not the first time she has hit him.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I wonder how long Candy has to continue assaulting him before VH gets a damn clue and either kicks her out or shuts this place down. Because this is definitely not the first time she has hit him.

She IS a drama queen and I believe a part of the problem is that, with the blonde there, she does not enjoy undivided attention from either Dean or the viewers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

She IS a drama queen and I believe a part of the problem is that, with the blonde there, she does not enjoy undivided attention from either Dean or the viewers.

If she was just a drama queen I wouldn't care as much as I do, but then she has to add the assaulting and other cruel acts she does and I really hate the fact that she's on stream. She's just a really nasty and abhorrent person.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she was just a drama queen I wouldn't care as much as I do, but then she has to add the assaulting and other cruel acts she does and I really hate the fact that she's on stream. She's just a really nasty and abhorrent person.

I agree she is a "high maintenance female", and with your earlier comment. Dean has shown remarkable sustained patience, not just tonight, but over a significant period from before they moved to this flat. I agree she should go and permit Dean to be himself.

Two more comments and then I am off to bed:-

1.Candy's body language exudes the frustration of her ineffectiveness.

2. The blonde, although able to calm her temporarily, does not have a willy and cannot therefore give her what she really needs.