Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The truth is that Dean has very bad impulse control. I do to, but with my mouth not my hands and feet. This is part of Dean and it’s why he is the guy who has probably fucked more VH girls then anyone else. But, as evidence of his behavior in the past week or so, he is a liability to VH. So far he’s been allowed to move the goal posts for getting kicked off VH. He has a lot of power over VH. VH is playing with fire and those cams are rolling. Wouldn’t be surprised if VH isn’t following Dean a bit more closely with their finger on the button ready to delete. Perhaps, they will put his apt on a delay so they can cut it before it hits the street. Possible? 🧐

VH knows that every time there's violence in a apartment, all the VH members are racing to see who was punch, kicked, or bitch slapped, VH is here to make money, they don't care about your feelings

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

VH knows that every time there's violence in a apartment, all the VH members are racing to see who was punch, kicked, or bitch slapped, VH is here to make money, they don't care about your feelings

The heart and soul of a business has to come first. When it becomes about making money first, all is lost. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Robwin, i had to give you a like cause you had three 6 for likes & i don't like that number, now you have 667 likes

How anyone would like anything of this subject is hard to understand??

20 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

So they make money by having residents kicking and slapping others?Really hope not,unless it's an site like ufc anything violent,domestic violence etc only gives bad rep to the site.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Robwin said:

They should have more options on CC for more than just "Like as to like is not always right.

Yes, I wonder how things would be impacted here if an unrep cancelled a rep?

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, was this the 3rd time? 

giphy.gif

this night have very much arguing and nervous behavior from both ,they use their hands many times on each other ,if the guest girl not there may be the situation gets much Worst

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1