Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Just In said:

Can I ask why loads of people jump up and down about blatent hiding and yet when Dean & guests do it (we know what it's for) no one bothers.

Dean closing door.gif  0   13.96 MB

i don't mind them hiding a little as long as they return. and apparently they are getting a little smarter as far as that other thing is concerned.:angel:

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know. The problem is there is a hallway cam still missing. Of course hiding in no place is okay

Yes it is! I've already walked down this road with James. Hiding, even blatant hiding is perfectly acceptable per VHTV. The idea is that the tenant is under no obligation to be visible non cam. If hiding costs them money then that is the incentive not to hide, but VH is not going to demand people not to hide. 

If you really feel adamant about it you'd have to convince the manager. Good luck with that. If you just Ana is your best shot. But, I don't think Ana is going to be interested in being a go between in this sort of case. 

Enjoy the view you get or leave and let them reap the loss of your view. If enough people did it they would change. At max you're worth about $0.02-$0.05 cents to them for every hour you watch depending on the deal they have with Anna/Alex. 

Just now, golfer06 said:

i don't mind them hiding a little as long as they return. and apparently they are getting a little smarter as far as that other thing is concerned.:angel:

on the other hand, if the party stays in the hallway it will not be good!:dodgy:

Capture_2018_04_22_16_54_45_253.png

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yep!  Cause the cost of getting caught doing drugs on cam is a big hit to the bottom line. See how money influences behavior?

One can't say that subtly is a strong suit for any of them. After a visit to the hallway its almost as if you can see what's going on. :biggrin: