Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god they aren't superrrr protected..tomorrow the place with be up and like nothing happened,by far Dean and candy are the two residents more protected i seen in site,already several violent moments in cams and still up.Was i said after the second violent moment..an third time etc were just an matter of time,I looked to the house maybe one,two hours ago and was not depressing...was very depressing,dean was alone in kitchen drinking..and she didn't look very happy in bedroom/livingroom bed.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thank god they aren't superrrr protected..tomorrow the place with be up and like nothing happened,by far Dean and candy are the two residents more protected i seen in site,already several violent moments in cams and still up.Was i said after the second violent moment..an third time etc were just an matter of time,I looked to the house maybe one,two hours ago and was not depressing...was very depressing,dean was alone in kitchen drinking..and she didn't look very happy in bedroom/livingroom bed.

What violence happened this time? 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What violence happened this time? 

Didn't sayed was violence,was as someone that watch it,an big argument between them..if was only words why would  they would be so fast reacting and put pace offline,but hey it's Dean..people excuse him for everything.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell me what violence happened there ze81 is talking of? Checked the timeline and could not find any...

I didn't saw nothing.. because i stopped watching them 
Saw your post and came to see what was happening ... then on site saw the new twitter saying "technical issues" and paste it here

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell me what violence happened there ze81 is talking of? Checked the timeline and could not find any...

Again..tell me we're I said that was violence tonight?

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Didn't sayed was violence,was as someone that watch it,an big argument between them..if was only words why would  they would be so fast reacting and put pace offline,but hey it's Dean..people excuse him for everything.

So why writing it the way it sounds there was violence? Thats a serious accuasation you should only make when you are sure. Based on assumptions not cool. :dodgy:

Just now, ze81 said:

Again..tell me we're I said that was violence tonight?

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Here you said it.