• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, johnnn said:

Dean & Candy aprt. dead

Bree & Drew aprt. dead

Em & Sid     aprt. dead

Zoi & Tim new but again dead

:biggrin:

Agree,problably in the actuality Alex and Anna have the worst houses in site,at least in the number of them.Its nice that they give places to their friends,but obvious isn't an smart move Regard been an sucess in cams,but isn't my money,so it's up to them.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,problably in the actuality Alex and Anna have the worst houses in site,at least in the number of them.Its nice that they give places to their friends,but obvious isn't an smart move Regard been an sucess in cams,but isn't my money,so it's up to them.

They are placing too many strays in these houses and none of them follow any rules about covering up --They should not  be allowed to stay unless they are part of the program--We are paying to watch these VOYEUR sites

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why? They lack some hardness in management. But not everything is bad.

Mira&Henry - excellent now.

Ana&Nyu - good.

Misty - month ago - excellent. Now it's bad. But if they do not reconcile with boyfriend - then she will return to old times.

Candy&Dean - I still believe, open them an apartment mistake. They can do much. Orgy. DP. And in the beginning of March in the same topic - they were called the best on the project. But Candy is unstable in many situations. They are very quarrelsome and scandalous couple. For them, this is norm - subscribers are shocking. In the end, they stopped.

Bree&Drew - when they stopped in swing - in fact a big game for them is over. But it's okay. For them, the project is not main source of income.

Lisa&Chloe - okay. They have their own fans. They are basically satisfied.

Em&Sid - strange that they were given an apartment only for themselves. A&A want to keep this apartment (continue to rent) for the future. Like George former apartment Chad and Todd. But for them - not the best decision to live alone. As a result, the apartment is dead. If in ex A&A apt lived someone else, for example now, when Em went home to the family. Then she/he/they could do show while Sid is busy with computer games.

In general, these are the periods. Earlier, Alex and Lina - had serious problems (many inefficient apartments and no excellent level apt). Now they thrown out frankly bad apartments (Zoi and Tim - managers/sub-managers too). And added several good and active apartments.

• Like 3