Candy & Dean Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

No doubt about that! Clearly assault with intent to do bodily harm. Ah, yes the difference between getting slapped and getting kicked in the face. Anyways, for VH to allow them to stay after this, it does have the effect and sends a message to the other tenants that they too can get some views from a dramatic situation. The tenants are watching, reading, and getting smarter everyday. Would you be any different? Didn’t think so! 🤑

Can't agree more with you,if instead of Dean was other resident he probarby was out the project,is two times in few days.To my eyes they aren't giving an image of violence,abuse and out of control,Sad to see this level of protection(to both,her and him).

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No doubt about that! Clearly assault with intent to do bodily harm. Ah, yes the difference between getting slapped and getting kicked in the face. Anyways, for VH to allow them to stay after this, it does have the effect and sends a message to the other tenants that they too can get some views from a dramatic situation. The tenants are watching, reading, and getting smarter everyday. Would you be any different? Didn’t think so! 🤑

As i have said i never saw it so am unable to comment with any conviction but whatever happened Candy doesn't seem to be that bothered now and is even smiling ????

Whether the girls are moving in and Deans movin out, now that would be a good twist to the story eh lol

I guess VH seems to think that Dean and Candy will only ever be violent towards each other. I guess they have some reason to believe that, but so you? Dean dated Ashely for a while and I don’t think he was violent to her. However, we did see Candy be violent towards Nyusha. Seems like a risky endeavor to leave them in air, not to mention the big message it sends to the other tentants. 

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I didn't watch this last violence but believe me..the kick in head by Dean was not an show,that thing would be ilegal blow in mma.

look at replay what does she do first run the nails in the dean's gender and balls and twisted it.
so do not talk they were both just as stupid

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Other thing I notice was that in rock case people puted images of the moments,but strangely in this case not an single pic.

It happened quickly and they took it offline just as quick. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I guess VH seems to think that Dean and Candy will only ever be violent towards each other. I guess they have some reason to believe that, but so you? Dean dated Ashely for a while and I don’t think he was violent to her. However, we did see Candy be violent towards Nyusha. Seems like a risky endeavor to leave them in air, not to mention the big message it sends to the other tentants. 

Agree Amy,the thing is that..the image both are giving to viewrs,and it happen already two times in short time,anyone doubth it will happen again!?Will the thing again just be covered with an off line and then return to online like nothing happened.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Perhaps Candy is the main catalyst for all the problems ?? after all many have said she causes a lot of trouble but i have never seen this i must admit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jontee said:

look at replay what does she do first run the nails in the dean's gender and balls and twisted it.
so do not talk they were both just as stupid

Yes i seen,both are violent,she slapped him that night then he kicked her in head.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It happened quickly and they took it offline just as quick. 

Yes but after there was pics of the moment,but now it's already two times and not an single pic.To me all residents are equal,i can like ones a lot other don't like but when violence or other things happen no doubth i feel they all should be treated equal.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If it was staged then Candy deserved danger money because those blows weren't pulled!

• Upvote 1

A rough description for those who missed it. 

Candy was standing talking to Dean. but he was on the phone sitting and she removed the phone abruptly, then she went to the fireplace and kicked the glass of the fireplace. He then got up and slapped her in the head and then grabbed her and threw her to the ground by the neck.

For VH to keep either of them is ridiculous, but I suppose it’s not easy to kill a golden goose now is it! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1