Candy & Dean Part #1

5 minutes ago, sat11 said:

no she is unpacking it, taking the dishes out and putting them in a bag , and discussing where it all went wrong with their relationship

You are assuming then that it ever went right ???? lol

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I only believe Candy leaving when I see her with her luggage vanishing out of the door...

There are a lot of bags and stuff waiting in the hallway you can see though the door on cam 7 i must admit but it sure is a slow job in between all the slanging matches they are having lol.

I think the departure is very soon now though.

yes she is still upset she is crying, he does not seam to want to stop he maybe this is his chance to be free he hasn't been to other apt. since they moved in all those easy VH girls he has to settle only for his own guests which is not many.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

There are a lot of bags and stuff waiting in the hallway you can see though the door on cam 7 i must admit but it sure is a slow job in between all the slanging matches they are having lol.

it must be all hers i havent seen  him pack even a plastic bag:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

You would have thought she would have got the hang of packing and unpacking seeing how many times she has done it lol

Getting her coat on now so maybe this is it.

like fornika said she doesn't want to leave , may be she doesn't want at least the relationship to end