Another US School Shooting

rammer

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

We do not allow easy access guns. It is quite simple really. Of course like any other country every now and then someone gets hold of something that will kill a lot of people quickly and there is a mass murder but we are talking timescales of years.

In the US, only for schools, that timescale is weeks/days. Only counting schools.

We have a problem here for sure that needs to be fixed.  Hopefully this we be the last one.

• Like 1

Just now, rammer said:

We have a problem here for sure that needs to be fixed.  Hopefully this we be the last one.

I hope so too, it's heartbreaking to see what these children have to go through because of something that has an obvious fix.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Bring back the Lash. Once people get 50 Lashes, they'll think twice before committing another crime. For Murderers Death Sentence right after the Trial if found Guilty. No sitting on Death Row for 15 or 20 Years receiving 3 Square Meals a Day.

When i see someone getting the lash i a country, it looks so painful, so humiliating, that has to leave a stark reminder in your brain to think about the consequences before commiting more crimes. 

17 minutes ago, rammer said:

Thanks.  We'll get there.

It'll be the generation that is currently being murdered in their classrooms that will fix this when they achieve voting age because currently, as this thread exemplifies, their parents and grandparents generations continue to fail them.

36 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I hope so too, it's heartbreaking to see what these children have to go through because of something that has an obvious fix.

Obvious fix? What is it in 200 words or less. And waht great country are you from?

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Damn.....you were doing so well lol.  I have to disagree with you here.  I'm not for funding these peaces of shit for 25 years......3 squares a day and a shower, plus a nice warm place to sleep....no thank you!  Get them off the face of this earth if found guilty and I, along with many others will sleep better at night.

PS......I still love the way you think!!

Lol, great minds can't agree on everything. !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Obvious fix? What is it in 200 words or less. And waht great country are you from?

He's from the UK.  Harley's from Texas and probably a Cowboys fan. Or maybe he doesn't like football.