Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening Nari...OT, but I'm a happy little bunny rabbit right now :biggrin:...My girl's visiting the girls in B2 again...:heart:

G'day Naga - what NICOLE :heart: is back on the scene. You bloody little beauty. 

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

G'day Naga - what NICOLE :heart: is back on the scene. You bloody little beauty. 

Just visiting...But if she keeps popping in to see the girls, and this is the 2nd time she's done it, I'll be well pleased...:heart:

Btw, she still looks absolutely stupendous in her sexy underwear and stockings...:biggrin::heart:

18 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Thanks, don't think I have seen her smile once. Such a dead pan looking shelia.

For a while there I thought that silver top was Misty, but checked her apartment and she is still in bed.

check the archives & you can see that she took 3 showers & had no sex in 2 months. most of the time she stayed in bed under the covers. sometimes she got daring & you could actually see her head!:confused:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

check the archives & you can see that she took 3 showers & had no sex in 2 months. most of the time she stayed in bed under the covers. sometimes she got daring & you could actually see her head!:confused:

I think you talk of Rapunzel :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Thanks, for what I have seen of her body language over the past 30 minutes there is no need to see the archives. :angry:

• Like 3