Ary & George Part #2

1 minute ago, Sexygirl said:

Hahaha. You make my night better ! 😅😅

Well i will tell you something and I don t know if you will belive me or not. 🤗

About the threesome,if that will heppen will be when I will feel ready,and Anni the same ,because I think George it is ready already ! Haha 

Maybe I repet ,but i can't make what others expected,or for the money. Because if I will make this for money ,i will not feel good. And all the things heppend until now and what will hepend next,will be as usual natural. 🤗

That's why we love you guys!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sexygirl said:

Hahaha. You make my night better ! 😅😅

Well i will tell you something and I don t know if you will belive me or not. 🤗

About the threesome,if that will heppen will be when I will feel ready,and Anni the same ,because I think George it is ready already ! Haha 

Maybe I repet ,but i can't make what others expected,or for the money. Because if I will make this for money ,i will not feel good. And all the things heppend until now and what will hepend next,will be as usual natural. 🤗

Take your time Ary(well the three),it's being fun to watch and bet when things go all the way will be even more fun:blush:.

• Like 3

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Oh. That was so sweet ! 😍😘

Well maybe you just see at others couples,after they make something new was a fight or something like that. I don t want this to heppend at us. And when it is natural ,and when you really want that,then..no fight at home ! Haha 

Kiss u 🤗

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Totaly,they know how to do it and feel natural(as possible)and entertaining to watch,that's preciless,not many houses(and residents)like them in VH.Usualy(or very frequently)they have to be extremely drunked or something and at least to me isn't very appealing,this in were..feels nice and good.

• Like 2