Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Egonfox said:

What are you so delighted here is complete boredom for whom those praises, switch to Mira Henry or betty rick there is what to watch

Honestly..barely watch Mira&Henry this days(but i more or less like them),Betty and Ricky...Probrably watch them a lot in first day then almost never watch the place,I watch the residents/persons I found interesting,appealing and in that regard..Ary And George are In My top 3 In VH easily,and proud of it:cool:.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly..barely watch Mira&Henry this days(but i more or less like them),Betty and Ricky...Probrably watch them a lot in first day then almost never watch the place,I watch the residents/persons I found interesting,appealing and in that regard..Ary And George are In My top 3 In VH easily,and proud of it:cool:.

Oh. This was so sweet ! Make my morning in that moment !❤️ Him is a scam,again.. another fake account. Maybe just think ,if him write ,now all the people will listen him. Hahahah 😂😂😂

Or maybe think I will go angry when I see something like that,but just amuse me 🤣

3 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Oh. This was so sweet ! Make my morning in that moment !❤️ Him is a scam,again.. another fake account. Maybe just think ,if him write ,now all the people will listen him. Hahahah 😂😂😂

Or maybe think I will go angry when I see something like that,but just amuse me 🤣

You're welcome,Only notice that he is an "scam" now:biggrin:...little nude bastard..hehe.

• Like 1