Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't understand why everyone seems to have got all worked up about the free cams?

Are you saying those who don't subscribe should have the same viewing rights as subscribers or what?

M&H are a one off case i think where the living room has a good proportion of the main action as no matter what cam you use you get a good view therefore a non subsciber sees the same as a subscriber.??

All other apartments do allow you, if you are lucky, to get a glimpse of some action if it occurs in that area, Cleo & Axel you only get a view of the hall which is worse really than M&H loggia, Lisa & Chloe is only the kitchen etc etc no ones being picky over those  so why the shock horror over M&H loggia only on free view?

I think this is now being blown up out of all proportion now and is getting a bit silly.

Babies will always be babies and I hope VH is laughing at all the whiners.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Nope, that was Henry trying to shut everyone up. The tenants pick the cam placements and with approval from VH the free cams are approved. 

I'm sorry to be a little late to this conversation but did VH catagorically state this statement to be true. Or can VH change at will what they deem to be the freeview cam.

As I have not a single clue to what may be present in the contract signed by VH and M&H I can't say for sure what is correct.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

VH approves all free cams locations. Tenants can’t change them willy nilly! Most likely MH requested this and VH approved.

I also believe in that by their silence on this issue here. About the cams i believe it belongs to VH last word, but i was saying (and getting Lisa example) that if the only possibility for a free cam is on that positivo, the house shouldn't been accepted

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I also believe in that by their silence on this issue here. About the cams i believe it belongs to VH last word, but i was saying (and getting Lisa example) that if the only possibility for a free cam is on that positivo, the house shouldn't been accepted

Can it be that M&H may not be allowed to discuss this matter in an open forum?

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And don’t get me wrong, I love MH. I don’t blame them for doing this. I blame VH for letting them get away with it.

Again what is the argument that keeps the rest of the tenants from requesting a loggia only free cam apt? 

Again Amy i think M&H are possibly a one off case due to the apartment layout etc. I don't think having a loggia only cam has got anything to do with it really but the loggia cam is the ONLY cam in the whole apartment where you don't get a prime view no matter what cam you use elsewhere for free viewing.

Most other apartments do have living room cams but the free ones are usually giving the least best viewing positions in M&H this just isn't possible.

Amittingly it is a problem but you have to strike a balance somewhere so the subscriber isn't at a disadvantage to the non subscriber.

The only other suggestion I would put forward for a freeview cam is for another cam added to the kitchen or move the kitchen cam and place it where the kitchen cam was originally aiming down at the table and the top line of the sofa.

• Like 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

Have you ever thought that other people are allowed to have opinions as well? 

Opinions - Yes of course but harping on the same point over and over again..really ? Next time they would suggest a FREE cam with the best view of the action.

• Like 2