Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Just now, nack said:

Opinions - Yes of course but harping on the same point over and over again..really ? Next time they would suggest a FREE cam with the best view of the action.

That was literally going to be my next point. First they start whining about not having free cams, then they'll start whining that the free cams don't give the best angles, then they'll start whining that they should have free cams in the bedroom...

• Like 2

Just now, jjkopite said:

The dismissive way you treat comments that don't gel/match yours.

Man please, don't over generalize here. I'm not dismissive of every differing opinion from my own. I'm calling out THIS particular argument about free cams as bullshit.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

That was literally going to be my next point. First they start whining about not having free cams, then they'll start whining that the free cams don't give the best angles, then they'll start whining that they should have free cams in the bedroom...

I agree free cams should not have the best view or even one of the best three but they should be viewable. And I am not just talking about this apartment.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, we’re not! It should be comparable to what the other tenants live under. 

Yes i do agree but that isn't possible with M&H due to the apartment configuration and size.

After all ii have said earlier in some apartments the free cams don't show fuckall really like Cleo & Axel and Lisa & Chloe but you can't do that in M&H except the loggia though i have seen some action in the loggia from time to time.

38 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't understand why everyone seems to have got all worked up about the free cams?

Are you saying those who don't subscribe should have the same viewing rights as subscribers or what?

M&H are a one off case i think where the living room has a good proportion of the main action as no matter what cam you use you get a good view therefore a non subsciber sees the same as a subscriber.??

All other apartments do allow you, if you are lucky, to get a glimpse of some action if it occurs in that area, Cleo & Axel you only get a view of the hall which is worse really than M&H loggia, Lisa & Chloe is only the kitchen etc etc no ones being picky over those  so why the shock horror over M&H loggia only on free view?

I think this is now being blown up out of all proportion now and is getting a bit silly.

If it's that you conclude from what i Said, nothing i can do about it. Where did i talk about same rights? Did you read anywhere that shoud have access to bedroom? Shower/wc? All cams on LR? 

And it's funny that you pick the same examples that i was complaining to say that no one is complaining about that. :) 

Here até M&H things got changed.. on the other places that i mentioned are like that since day One. Here they had viewers... On the other houses a lot less viewers

Please check my first posts about this issue to see my opinion about the change

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

If it's that you conclude from what i Said, nothing i can do about it. Where did i talk about same rights? Did you read anywhere that shoud have access to bedroom? Shower/wc? All cams on LR? 

And it's funny that you pick the same examples that i was complaining to say that no one is complaining about that. :) 

Here até M&H things got changed.. on the other places that i mentioned are like that since day One. Here they had viewers... On the other houses a lot less viewers

Maybe they had less viewers because of where the free cams were?

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

All i am saying is that the way the M&H apartment is laid out you will either see everything or nothing, no amount of argueing or discussion with alter this fact so it is pointless going on about it.

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s the principle of the matter. It’s always been a standard to have a free cam in the main living space. Of course they don’t deserve to have the view as a subscriber, but to deny them access at all isn’t fair to the other tenants who have to live with a free cam in their main living space. It’s not fair to the other tenants to allow one apt to essentially be under paid only cams. 

If I were a tenant I would immediately request to have only the loggia cam on free. What’s the argument against that? 

Free cams generate new subscribers, why should all of the other tenants have to carry water for MH so that they can essentially live under paid cams? 

They created a two class voyeur site! Everyday it seems VH becomes more and more like RLC.

I think that we also have to acknowledge the other side of this coin to be that while M&H are having fun in the main living space all the freeviews are enjoying the show and M&H aren't getting paid for there efforts, its kind of a difficult discussion for a side to sit on.

On one hand it is good to have freeviews to promote subs but equally the balance has to be right for the tenant and VH to get paid.

And as i said before the loggia isn't the worst cam to have as you get Mira often sitting there singing along with music as well as chatting at the window during smoke breaks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

it seems like about 75 pages ago someone actually mentioned something about what mira & henry were doing. how about if someone starts a separate topic about free cams? this conversation is unbearable! 

I quite agree, this topic has been battered to death now i think.

Just now, golfer06 said:

it seems like about 75 pages ago someone actually mentioned something about what mira & henry were doing. how about if someone starts a separate topic about free cams? this conversation is unbearable! 

Well, it is never going to be resolved because we just don't know who decided to make the cam in question a paid one so we might as well move on.