Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, we’re not! It should be comparable to what the other tenants live under. 

Why ? Is it written somewhere in the rule book.Here's my point.M&H with friends had a lot of good time on FREE cams since they joined VH.I can't even remember the number of orgies they had with lots of hot action in the living room that continued all night.Potential subscribers who join CC or lurk through the forum know what happens in LR.I am not buying the fact that any 'new' user would be repelled by the lack of FREE cam for best action.Instead,the intrigue and all the hundreds of pics posted in this thread would only push them to subscribe.It's an excellent strategy.

Why do the orgies that happen at Masha-Sasha happen in bedroom ? To pull the viewers in.Can't recall a single big event there on FREE cams.M and H had loads of it.

Those who are unfortunate to buy subscription will have to live with the fact that the EVALUATION period has expired.It's a Business.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Why ? Is it written somewhere in the rule book.Here's my point.M&H with friends had a lot of good time on FREE cams since they joined VH.I can't even remember the number of orgies they had with lots of hot action in the living room that continued all night.Potential subscribers who join CC or lurk through the forum know what happens in LR.I am not buying the fact that any 'new' user would be repelled by the lack of FREE cam for best action.Instead,the intrigue and all the hundreds of pics posted in this thread would only push them to subscribe.It's an excellent strategy.

Why do the orgies that happen at Masha-Sasha happen in bedroom ? To pull the viewers in.Can't recall a single big event there on FREE cams.M and H had loads of it.

Those who are unfortunate to buy subscription will have to live with the fact that the EVALUATION period has expired.It's a Business.

You must have a good memory to remember the last orgy at Masha/Sasha ! Didn't think they were allowed on RLC now!

Just now, Amy3 said:

Have a good day every one! I’ll check back to see if anyone is willing to answer my question. Everything else I have already said. 

What’s to stop the other tenants from requesting a loggia only apt too? 

Nothing, it would be interesting to see if they got it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Have a good day every one! I’ll check back to see if anyone is willing to answer my question. Everything else I have already said. 

What’s to stop the other tenants from requesting a loggia only apt too? 

Ratings !!!!

Basically it would seem that M&H have fucked it up for everyone else by giving everyone free viewings on their action so can we agree on that for now and call a halt to this dreadfully boring and repetitive discission.

And again amy its got fuckall to do with a loggia where ever it is so can we put that argument to bed as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Basically it would seem that M&H have fucked it up for everyone else by giving everyone free viewings on their action so can we agree on that for now and call a halt to this dreadfully boring and repetitive discission.

And again amy its got fuckall to do with a loggia where ever it is so can we put that argument to bed as well.

How about a hallway or a corner of a kitchen?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So maybe VH will do what Camarads does and “punish” low performing apts has turning on more free cams. VH would do well to be fair to all apts and not grant special privileges based on ratings. 

This used to be one of my favorite apartment, but now with the free cam gone, i won't watch it

• Like 3