Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, if they allowed people to pay for apts individually most all of the non swingers would get a jack boot through their door and the sex competition would be at epic levels to a sick ending. 

Thats why an appartement cap makes no sense. And I say it again it is no charity event here. Places to weak will leave us new other places will come.  Its just the way it goes. Nothing to worry about for me

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I think we both agree with no new places at all for month like RLC it would become really boring.

I completely disagree. When you over saturate the site with new apartment after new apartment, it becomes more of a chore having to keep track of them all. On top of that, it's more trouble than it's worth to have to constantly find apartments and keep bringing in people when you don't have to. VH already has over 20 apartments. That's enough for now.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I completely disagree. When you over saturate the site with new apartment after new apartment, it becomes more of a chore having to keep track of them all. On top of that, it's more trouble than it's worth to have to constantly find apartments and keep bringing in people when you don't have to. VH already has over 20 apartments. That's enough for now.

I know it cant get endless places. That's why I said close low performing ones a little faster...

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats why an appartement cap makes no sense. And I say it again it is no charity event here. Places to weak will leave us new other places will come.  Its just the way it goes. Nothing to worry about for me

This is why VH hasn't probably went to single apt payment, they require a balance for all viewer types and you cant tell me if they keep adding more apt it will be just as easy to follow. Yes I know it is pick what you like and stick with it but if they keep adding apt's then you can't give the new ones a fair chance as you may have already stuck with a select few.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath, surely you agree that there aren’t enough free cams on VH. Standard has always been 2 free cams. VH is on lock down and they basically ignore us now. 

How about at least a measly discount for CC members?

Honestly I really dont know which cams are free and I did not yet think about it. One cam per place with at least a decent view is just fine I think. But I really cant tell you by now which are the free cams and which are not. 

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

This is why VH hasn't probably went to single apt payment, they require a balance for all viewer types and you cant tell me if they keep adding more apt it will be just as easy to follow. Yes I know it is pick what you like and stick with it but if they keep adding apt's then you can't give the new ones a fair chance as you may have already stuck with a select few.

Well VH is a business they will do what brings the most of money for their employees and of course for all the tenants. So I do not worry at all here at the moment. When they recognize the lowering of free cams brings them more subs they will keep it or even lower it more and when they recognize it has no effect they might make more cams free again. So what.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I agree Misc, every new apt is like a kick in the nuts for the current tenants. Plus, because there are so many no one can keep up. What used to be fun was knowing  everything that happened, now it’s just one sex event followed by the next one. We’ve become sex chasers. The CC community is broken because there are too many apts. Maybe I’ll follow one and talk to myself all day! 

Agree the current site design is not very well to follow many places. But for this we have the forum. Places with no comments are not really worth watching mostly. So CC is very good for see where the action is.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath, surely you agree that there aren’t enough free cams on VH. Standard has always been 2 free cams. VH is on lock down and they basically ignore us now. 

How about at least a measly discount for CC members?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Honestly I really dont know which cams are free and I did not yet think about it. One cam per place with at least a decent view is just fine I think. But I really cant tell you by now which are the free cams and which are not. 

There is an issue that is clear about free cams and the expectations of the free cams, part of the problem with numbering amount of free cams is tricky as not all apts have the same amount of camsor rooms. Certainly a big apt with more than one room and has a bigger amount of cams can support more than one free cam but when you get to a smaller apt with two to three rooms covered by minimal amount of cams then it becomes more difficult.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

There is an issue that is clear about free cams and the expectations of the free cams, part of the problem with numbering amount of free cams is tricky as not all apts have the same amount of camsor rooms. Certainly a big apt with more than one room and has a bigger amount of cams can support more than one free cam but when you get to a smaller apt with two to three rooms covered by minimal amount of cams then it becomes more difficult.

As I said they will change it when it has not the desired effect or bad impact on subs I am pretty sure. If it works it most likely stays.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Trust me the tenants know when their income continues to drop because of the new apts. 

I don't disagree, this is the other side of the coin that we mostly forget about.

• Like 1