Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

This is f^^^ing pathetic. They can't back down and lose face by restoring the LR cam, so they move the loggia cam, and now try to clear away the drapes between the LR and loggia. While they are at it, they show move the loggia cam over more.

Yes, I am still complaining (to those who don't like it)

1 minute ago, tweety said:

This is f^^^ing pathetic. They can't back down and lose face by restoring the LR cam, so they move the loggia cam, and now try to clear away the drapes between the LR and loggia. While they are at it, they show move the loggia cam over more.

Yes, I am still complaining (to those who don't like it)

Since they block the free cam in the living room, i haven't watch this apartment 

2 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

Bonsoir a vous 

C est dommage que l on ne peu plus voir le living , ça venez venir du monde sur le site 

c'est une erreur monumentale de l'avoir retirer 

I am enjoying trying to translate French posts - it has been 60 years since I failed High School level french (and that is totally different from the native rendition.  ::)

1 minute ago, tweety said:

I am enjoying trying to translate French posts - it has been 60 years since I failed High School level french (and that is totally different from the native rendition.  ::)

If you use google chrome (don't know if others have the same, but it's probable) just need to press with right mouse button and do translate choosing the language