Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Like I said, I care more about CC then VH. Freeloaders are a key part of this entertainment. I don’t want a subscriber only CC club and you don’t either. 

Excuse me if I am wrong but don't you have to be a subscriber to CC in order to comment and enjoy all it's perks? If so how is that much different than VH? You are welcome to give me a bollocking if I am wrong lol

Agree with Amy, no one will be watching that free cam looking from hour to hour if someone appear on the image, maybe now (and talking by myself) because darcie is there. But this its not only a issue for M&H... Viki& Kate, Cléo&Axel, lisa&chloe and give for free the situation of clara&stas and David&Carrie because they have two free cams on a total of 7. They VH should have a word on house approval because of cams

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH approves all free cams locations. Tenants can’t change them willy nilly! Most likely MH requested this and VH approved.

This is an assumption that M&H are the ones at fault but the evidence of Henry moving the Loggia cam suggests to me that it was more likly to be VH that changed the freeview cam. But this is only an assumption as well.

26 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree with Amy, no one will be watching that free cam looking from hour to hour if someone appear on the image, maybe now (and talking by myself) because darcie is there. But this its not only a issue for M&H... Viki& Kate, Cléo&Axel, lisa&chloe and give for free the situation of clara&stas and David&Carrie because they have two free cams on a total of 7. They VH should have a word on house approval because of cams

Don't understand why everyone seems to have got all worked up about the free cams?

Are you saying those who don't subscribe should have the same viewing rights as subscribers or what?

M&H are a one off case i think where the living room has a good proportion of the main action as no matter what cam you use you get a good view therefore a non subsciber sees the same as a subscriber.??

All other apartments do allow you, if you are lucky, to get a glimpse of some action if it occurs in that area, Cleo & Axel you only get a view of the hall which is worse really than M&H loggia, Lisa & Chloe is only the kitchen etc etc no ones being picky over those  so why the shock horror over M&H loggia only on free view?

I think this is now being blown up out of all proportion now and is getting a bit silly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You can more easily post pics without using a 3rd party host. You can see all of the pics posted on CC and have access to the attachment zone. Plus you get limitless PM’s which normally cap at 50. 

Oh and your name is orange. 😃

Why orange lol

• Like 1