Violet & Jeff Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

haha yes there were many fun maps for it. Had a lot of fun back in the days :biggrin:

All the different characters on there were pretty fuuny, Homer simpson, Ronald mcdonald, and if course the zombie guy

• Like 1

I don't understand the business model here.  VH or it's managers, takes a premier couple like Jeff and Violet and stuffs them in a little dumpy apartment like the one they are in now.  Yet they'll put Tim and Zoi, a couple no one really pays too much attention to, in a decent place with a large bedroom.  Seems to me one would want to take care of a couple like Jeff and Violet a little bit better than they are now.  I know I'd sure want to keep them happy..  You lose Jeff and Violet and you'll lose a lot more viewers than you would if you lost Zoi and Tim.  Simply boggles my mind..:huh:

17 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't understand the business model here.  VH or it's managers, takes a premier couple like Jeff and Violet and stuffs them in a little dumpy apartment like the one they are in now.  Yet they'll put Tim and Zoi, a couple no one really pays too much attention to, in a decent place with a large bedroom.  Seems to me one would want to take care of a couple like Jeff and Violet a little bit better than they are now.  I know I'd sure want to keep them happy..  You lose Jeff and Violet and you'll lose a lot more viewers than you would if you lost Zoi and Tim.  Simply boggles my mind..:huh:

There is no business model.. Vh don't choose/care about the houses tenants/managers choose... guess they (houses) are chosen according with the money the tenants have/want to spend