Violet & Jeff Part #2

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you are a subscriber don't watch through Cam1 in the kitchen or Cam5 in the livingroom. They don't make any money if you watch the free cams. 

Even if all the writers on the forum - do it - not help:sad:.

It's simple.
39.95 / 30 days = $1.3 per day 1 subscriber. This is the most expensive of the possible packages.

Even if so, 1.3 dollars deduct %VHTV and royalty manager. In hour - 5 cents-%VHTV and royalty manager. They should be interesting to hundreds of subscribers.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

Even if all the writers on the forum - do it - not help:sad:.

It's simple.
39.95 / 30 days = $1.3 per day 1 subscriber. This is the most expensive of the possible packages.

Even if so, 1.3 dollars deduct %VHTV and royalty manager. In hour - 5 cents-%VHTV and royalty manager. They should be interesting to hundreds of subscribers.

Yes, but if a sub watches the free cam they don't get paid from that view, right?

Are you saying it doesn't matter? Explain why?

I see, there's not enough people on cc for it to matter enough to even say. Well then, I sent a PM to Jeka to change the free cam and explained why. 

I'd rather they get paid more even if it means a worse view for me.

@groomy

Can you explain this to me? Why would an apt even have free cams? Why should they care? Do they really attract new subs that really translate into more views ($)? Seems like the free cams leave a lot of money blowing out of the window.

Groomy can you answer in the Amy School thread instead of here? Thx ❤️

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy

Can you explain this to me? Why would an apt even have free cams? Why should they care? Do they really attract new subs that really translate into more views ($)? Seems like the free cams leave a lot of money blowing out of the window.

Groomy can you answer in the Amy School thread instead of here? Thx ❤️

Or in the freecams topic...