Misty Part #3

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And i agree... it's like the fake sex shows, the constant positioning right in front the camera like they was in a CH channel... everything that is not naturall won't last forever

But on Lisa situation (that i didn't follow) i think can't be put here on the same "bag"

I'm sorry Sparkles but i followed the two cases they had arguments. It was very clear to me.  

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I'm sorry Sparkles but i followed the two cases they had arguments. It was very clear to me.  

But arguments it's normal on couples..
Lisa didn't say to VH to remove their name from list like Em and Misty (or managers) have done.. Not doing that, for me, it's a signal that he will come back.. If the name was removed and he appear again, for me it will be the same situation.. but it wasn't the case.. It's just that detail i'm talking about

But dramas/arguments/cries will always be part of VH...

• Like 1

If you guys honestly believe that everything on this site is fake or staged, then why do you even bother watching?

I don't care that Kyle is back. The fact that Misty was willing to fuck another guy so soon after Kyle left means that hopefully she'll do it again in the future. Stuff like that piques my interest more than anything else.

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But arguments it's normal on couples..
Lisa didn't say to VH to remove their name from list like Em and Misty (or managers) have done.. Not doing that, for me, it's a signal that he will come back.. If the name was removed and he appear again, for me it will be the same situation.. but it wasn't the case.. It's just that detail i'm talking about

But dramas/arguments/cries will always be part of VH...

I said from day one that Lisa was using Grant for the show. If she didn't ask VH to remove his name is because she needs him.....for the show.

We can argue on that but this has always been my feeling. 

BTW, if you really love someone you don't go on datingsites (Badoo & vkontack) to contact guys and communicate with them everyday.

lisa-_BADOO-22_25.png

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you guys honestly believe that everything on this site is fake or staged, then why do you even bother watching?

I don't care that Kyle is back. The fact that Misty was willing to fuck another guy so soon after Kyle left means that hopefully she'll do it again in the future. Stuff like that piques my interest more than anything else.

I use the timeline to watch. This way, the apt doesn't receive my money.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

I said from day one that Lisa was using Grant for the show. If she didn't ask VH to remove his name is because she needs him.....for the show.

We can argue on that but this has always been my feeling. 

BTW, if you really love someone you don't go on datingsites (Badoo & vkontack) to contact guys and communicate with them everyday.

lisa-_BADOO-22_25.png

On that if you say that possibility is on i don't have any problem on believing.. I don't follow them a lot, but their relationship make me believe in that possibility...

And well.. if/when i'm in love with someone i won't do most of the things that happen in most part of the VH houses.. so maybe i'm not a good example 😄 But totally understood your question

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I use the timeline to watch. This way, the apt doesn't receive my money.

That doesn't even answer my question and just shows your pettiness, that you'd purposefully not watch an apartment live so it doesn't get money yet you'll still watch it enough to complain that everything is fake.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That doesn't even answer my question and just shows your pettiness, that you'd purposefully not watch an apartment live so it doesn't get money yet you'll still watch it enough to complain that everything is fake.

So you are insulting me because i have a different opinion. 🤐

BTW, nobody said that everything in VH was fake.