Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Look at the timeline. A few hours ago he detonated Nina in the bedroom. And it does not happen with her. Never.

The reaction a little when they started, with him banging his head and rubbing his nervous face is the same as we saw yesterday when he left the room ..

And not even with NIna did he get up.

So what we have there is not a physical problem but a psychological one.

Some moral barrier that I think even he does not know.

Psychological and non-physical. In this line it has to be worked ..

And reinforcing, without pressure, because it is not recommended. And it will only make things worse.

Now being serious

at his own time, to agree to this, to accept and to begin to intend to revert. To stop playing the game because it is not.

This only he can overcome. And if he really has feelings for those around him, he should try harder at it. What he is not doing

Trying to assign girls they do not know how to do when they are.
He does not know how to feel. .

And so you can be 20 years old or 50 ... the result will be the same.

So, you're saying his emotions are divided between Nina and Serena; which is why he may have performance issues???

IMO, I don't think he has true feelings for either one. He's in the game for as long as either (or both) will play with him.  Both girls are insatiable and screw him mostly for his dick - when it will answer the call.

There may be some feelings either girl has for him but they are not long term. I don't think either girl is looking for a man. They just want dick (and free rent/utilities).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 horas atrás, Howard disse:

Então, você está dizendo que suas emoções estão divididas entre Nina e Serena; e é por isso que ele pode ter problemas de desempenho ???

IMO, eu não acho que ele tenha sentimentos verdadeiros por qualquer um. Ele está no jogo desde que qualquer um (ou ambos) jogue com ele. Ambas as meninas são insaciáveis e o ferram principalmente por seu pênis - quando responderá à chamada.

Pode haver alguns sentimentos que a menina tem para ele, mas eles não são de longo prazo. Não acho que nenhuma garota esteja procurando por um homem. Eles só querem dick (e aluguel gratuito / utilidades).

Se você tiver uma visualização desse projeto em quase 24 horas por dia e sete dias por semana (claro que inclua uma linha de tempo, é claro), podemos entrar em uma discussão de opiniões.
Somente reforço de que minhas anotações não estão ancoradas em apenas 20 ou 30 minutos, que é difícil, em média, essas situações, mas nas horas que precedem ou nas horas que as seguem.
Todos aqui reivindicam que VH se transforme em um show e que perca sua essência na vida real.
Adivinha o que chegamos lá?
E não, ele não está dividido entre eles, ou eles (N ina e Serena) não têm dúvidas sobre ele. Uma é a mulher de sua vida (a única) e a outra sua amiga mais sincera (ou está caminhando em direção a ela).
O sentimento do casal principal é um dos mais fortes que vejo aqui no projeto. Desenho para durar o maior tempo possível (talvez por anos ou por toda a vida). Dependendo de si mesmos e da maneira como eles lidam e ainda lidam com isso. .
Apenas comparado ou superado pelo que tínhamos na evolução e estava entre Anna e Alex (que também é o companhei nesta linha), o
que Alan precisa entender (e já faz), mas agora também assimilar (e agora também dando seus primeiros passos ainda indecisos nessa direção) que os sentimentos propostos pela NIna não podem e não devem interferir nas necessidades do projeto,
veja as minhas postagens aqui e convido você a olhar melhor neste lugar, se você realmente estiver aqui para o interesse do voyeur, é claro.

Então, você veria que o que aconteceu entre a sala de estar entre Serena e Alan e o que aconteceu entre eles mais tarde no quarto com Nina, em comparação com o que vimos no quarto junto com Bia representou um passo significativo na evolução do futuro este projeto.

Compare esse momento ou este (mesmo dia) e veja como eles eram importantes e estratégicos para o futuro deste projeto (e seus membros).

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam19/serena-alan-bath-quickie-fuck-mar-2

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam16/nina-alan-evening-sexmar-02

este último foi uma merda de reconciliação e que na minha nova visão devido aos anteriores momentos do dia, as improbabilidades totais aconteceram.

É por isso que neste dia eu apontei que Alan não se cansou de me surpreender.

E, no entanto, sabia quando o dia dele era intenso ao processar situações controversas para si mesmo.

Tudo isso sumiu na sala, com Bia, Mark, Nina e Serena e foi um pouco inesperado para ele.

Mas agora, após o primeiro impacto e com base no que vemos, começa a assimilá-lo melhor.
Podemos ter (ou não) surpresas no próximo.

E brinde, solidifica ainda mais os sentimentos entre Alan e Nina, bem como entre Alan e Serena.
Ele abre precedentes para etapas bem-sucedidas a serem incluídas posteriormente em outros Bias, Marinas, Noras, Foxes, Marks, Joses e assim é, evidentemente estabelecendo limites. .

Está mais claro agora?

E apenas atualizando ... a terceira vez (menos intenso), mas igualmente obtido da mesma maneira.
YT5o9OF.jpg

10 hours ago, Howard said:

MO, I don't think he has true feelings for either one. He's in the game for as long as either (or both) will play with him.  Both girls are insatiable and screw him mostly for his dick - when it will answer the call.

There may be some feelings either girl has for him but they are not long term. I don't think either girl is looking for a man. They just want dick (and free rent/utilities).

You very clearly do not watch this apartment then.

• Upvote 1

Just to be well understood here about me.
I want, yes, to see in this project (when ready and mainly understood, to be able) of "crazy" situations like these below.

Note that it was the first one that we had something like that on the site and its protagonists "survived" in an exemplary way (with some, slips) to this one.
Their relationship (as far as we have information) remains solid and intense until 'today.

Nostalgia, one of my first comments here on situations of this kind.

Satty, Waldi, Golfer Russ

While the other apartments are still coming in, ours already came out ahead and with great advantage ....

One alive for the experience 

ZIQeqE6.jpg

iiVxhng.jpg

jsQ4ItH.jpg

and below my cake cherry.
And I look forward to being repeated here again possibly between Nina and Serena.
Since Alan is somewhat unfeasible: (
hehehehe.

In an efficient way as it was // or simply still esperimental, similar to the first uses of the strap on ..

the FIRST effective use of a double console throughout the VHTV site.
And as I observed at the time, neither in XXX movies did I see such efficiency in the use of this sexual accessory.
Anna and invited brunette (I can not find the name we gave them) ..
Just for reinforcement, on this day even VH was present in our forum in cometary in the same line that we do here. wow

Just to reinforce and exemplify (strengthening the situation) what Anna & Alex were, they kept and left, still being the king and queen of VHTV.
The crown is now available (both crowns) ..

9ufubvu.jpg

Just now, thedbear said:

Just to be well understood here about me.
I want, yes, to see in this project (when ready and mainly understood, to be able) of "crazy" situations like these below.

Note that it was the first one that we had something like that on the site and its protagonists "survived" in an exemplary way (with some, slips) to this one.
Their relationship (as far as we have information) remains solid and intense until 'today.

Nostalgia, one of my first comments here on situations of this kind.

Satty, Waldi, Golfer Russ

While the other apartments are still coming in, ours already came out ahead and with great advantage ....

One alive for the experience 

ZIQeqE6.jpg

iiVxhng.jpg

jsQ4ItH.jpg

and below my cake cherry.
And I look forward to being repeated here again possibly between Nina and Serena.
Since Alan is somewhat unfeasible: (
hehehehe.

In an efficient way as it was // or simply still esperimental, similar to the first uses of the strap on ..

the FIRST effective use of a double console throughout the VHTV site.
And as I observed at the time, neither in XXX movies did I see such efficiency in the use of this sexual accessory.
Anna and invited brunette (I can not find the name we gave them) ..
Just for reinforcement, on this day even VH was present in our forum in cometary in the same line that we do here. wow

Just to reinforce and exemplify (strengthening the situation) what Anna & Alex were, they kept and left, still being the king and queen of VHTV.
The crown is now available (both crowns) ..

9ufubvu.jpg

But I also do not give up on being able to experience and to witness,

moments like these below. And they pass unknown
to many here ..

LAXtlH6.jpg

qtuzP9M.jpg

5y70tPY.jpg

Obtained and hit after storms or true emotional Tsunami (s).

Or not, being just the way to have a good day .. As it was today.

ZbsMlJ5.jpg

ZbsMlJ5.jpg

And as I also saw many times next to Anna & Alex in the same examples ..:angel:

But that still reinforces my faith in these two young people (or rather in this three-Serena) and that still gives me (strong) hopes to promising, future ..
:biggrin::heart:

sorry again for such short posts.
But I believe it's for a good cause.
:biggrin:

On 04/03/2018 at 11:04 AM, thedbear said:

But I also do not give up on being able to experience and to witness,

moments like these below. And they pass unknown
to many here ..

LAXtlH6.jpg

qtuzP9M.jpg

5y70tPY.jpg

Obtained and hit after storms or true emotional Tsunami (s).

Or not, being just the way to have a good day .. As it was today.

ZbsMlJ5.jpg

ZbsMlJ5.jpg

And as I also saw many times next to Anna & Alex in the same examples ..:angel:

But that still reinforces my faith in these two young people (or rather in this three-Serena) and that still gives me (strong) hopes to promising, future ..
:biggrin::heart:

sorry again for such short posts.
But I believe it's for a good cause.
:biggrin:

As motivating for these below;

Wow,
The kitchen table was not damaged by luck,
or she resisted and endured,

of accomplice form equally,
the affective intensity of the moment :rolleyes:

aENFqgt.jpg

MUbl7F4.jpg

dnrIsFF.jpg

nBIeNaK.jpg

1OWFuAl.jpg

1 minute ago, algerianboy said:

bonjour

pourquoi ils ont arrêté de diffuser la camera du living room?

Quand ils ont compris que nous pouvions assister gratuitement à des orgies sur le canapé, comme dans beaucoup d'appartement.

il y a 2 minutes, Turlupine a dit :

When they realized that we could attend free orgies on the couch, as in many apartments.

I am in Algeria, the internet here is of poor quality. There is too much cut when you look at a camera, and it is not possible to pay to have a break.