Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, algerianboy said:

I am in Algeria, the internet here is of poor quality. There is too much cut when you look at a camera, and it is not possible to pay to have a break.

Si tu es algérien "cool", et non hyper religieux, je peux t'envoyer des vidéos à télécharger, si tu veux !!!

Okay, back x. Apparently I did not lose much.
Bia and Mark back.
Questioning if this time Alan will be able to match or if his auto block will be present agai.?
But I hope he is moderating in the drink and go to his own challenge as sober as possible ..

I will not create here and now. Optimistic expectations or pessimistic visions...:rolleyes:
At least I believe that if this repeats, not only NIna, as he himself will assimilate better;:cool:

Pass the fire test this time or get better prepared. Open air quests.

Wow:huh:

I just hope that Alan and NIna know how to work and control their own reactions to the result. Positive or negative ?
Turn to the side and sleep (together (face to face and hugged) what I expect, or separate- back to back).

But let the next day be present again. Breathe and do not attack or cover yourself. No pressure.:cool:

Just a question I asked before and still got no response, jabbath

The "soft sex" you observe is because it's done in the dark, right?:cry:

Because done weakly and without efficiency, the concept does not apply, right?

Or not ?:dodgy:

Wow!!
Rescuing now on the timeline, since family and household social tasks prevented me from following the day completely the night before
Only in a few, which, in my opinion, were strategic points. And this resulted in another consecutive Sunday, where the strongest mutual harmony and feeling between them became present and prevalent. The difference was that this time Nina and Alan were not alone.
I see, then, with some optimism, that what we had there was simply a visit from Bia and Mark, together with their new friends to spend the end of a Sunday day, having fun, playing and enjoying good and fun companies.

Nothing more, planned beyond that.

This makes Bia and Mark a potential presence, more constant, perhaps similar to what we have in S & S or E & I. Internal staff and support staff, as I define it. .
If this view is correct, then it would have been a master move by George (plus one), or who was responsible and idealizing for it.

It will reinforce the statistical points of this project without however being diverting or helping with these points another project, as was the case of E & J.
Bia and Mark, then reinforcing and raising my expectations, came to "add" to, and not to "divide" with.

Better condition and environment like this? Impossible.

To leverage, provide security, sustain Alan's (psychological) adaptation process and its progressive evolution to the (now strategic) needs of the project, relative to the VH site. Without generating or resulting in your personal conflicts with NIna or even with Serena. Space and attitudes for him to "breathe" and react better

Mark was thorough and capable of it.
And Bia from what we saw compliment of him and encouragement of those who are around him.

Bia and Mark, of what has been seen before and again, now confirmed, are well resolved, matched, without internal barriers and equally "hot" and at the level destined for others to more "dynamic, grove and desired there

So,
Bia and Mark, since I was authorized and approved to baptize them so in the project. my first time in this

And if my intuition is correct? Welcome to my favorite project (still) and VH site

qY2zliv.jpg

cACknDD.jpg

ZAJTKvR.jpg

ho8Z2FH.jpg

If, however, am I improving my vision and really not corresponding to the planned reality? Again welcome (both), to my favorite project (always) and to the VH site.
I hope that, whenever possible and desired, we can count on your presence there.

Its inviting, dynamic and balanced essences are all that this project needs (example and support, for its members), as a basis for them again to achieve the conditions of a Top position that has been thus occupied before.

qFiBhxw.jpgBMVDZub.jpg

Iw1DVxT.jpg

3H0wl5D.jpg

vhVRXJV.jpg