Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Eu não acredito muito, mas seria ótimo se isso acontecesse.

A noite era toda de Sina e Jules, ele sabia respeitar isso.

Esperando pelo próximo estágio, com esperanças fortes, Alan poderia estar juntos desta vez.:cool:

Defina limites (se houver) e vamos retirar este projeto, já que também temos uma carta extra da Serena na manga.

E novamente visto e agora ainda mais comprovado.
Alan mantém o seu melhor para Nina. E Nina salva o melhor para Alan e
agora também podemos incluir Serena ..
:biggrin:

And for those who still insist on pointing out childish behaviors to Alan, come back in this timeline, and see how he handled the situation in a way, steady, somewhat calm and mature.

Of course, they had the argument I had hoped for. This was already more than right ..
But he was the one who took the step of balance and reconciliation there.

Like I said, he's getting his rebuke even to myself.
:heart:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And for those who still insist on pointing out childish behaviors to Alan, come back in this timeline, and see how he handled the situation in a way, steady, somewhat calm and mature.

Of course, they had the argument I had hoped for. This was already more than right ..
But he was the one who took the step of balance and reconciliation there.

Like I said, he's getting his rebuke even to myself.
:heart:

correcting the unfortunate translator
He's managing to surprise me, even to myself.
:heart::biggrin:

4 hours ago, x1000 said:

the couple will replace edda and joe soon

Wouldn't mind with that,she was hot.But prefer more Marina and an boyfriend or Marina and tatu girl living like housemates..that could be very nice.Or also..totaly new residents that we never seen.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wouldn't mind with that,she was hot.But prefer more Marina and an boyfriend or Marina and tatu girl living like housemates..that could be very nice.Or also..totaly new residents that we never seen.

My friend, welcome back ..hehehehehe:biggrin:
I think Marina is off the radar, unfortunately.

If not ,,,, Alan's today would wipe her out ... hehehehe,:cool:

be content with Sina (and her inexperience, Wow), or with whom else comes forward ..:cool:

So, Sina at definition dear bear means Marina at definition dear ze18 , and jules at definition dear bear  what the hell meaning at definition ze18 ?? at the end another edda & Joe is that a secret icon:cool:

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My friend, welcome back ..hehehehehe:biggrin:
I think Marina is off the radar, unfortunately.

If not ,,,, Alan's today would wipe her out ... hehehehe,:cool:

be content with Sina (and her inexperience, Wow), or with whom else comes forward ..:cool:

Hehehe i never left my friend i never left,Marina indeed seems a far chance(but an delicious one for sure)new couple also would be nice,but this girl of last night had something special,an mix of sexyness,an little shy side but also an obvious naught side,when she started "handjob" him with knees/legs was obvious she it's an winner hehe.Just glad to see house moving again,this type of moments,with nice guests and hot moments was one of the keys for the success of place.

12 minutes ago, ooopel said:

So, Sina at definition dear bear means Marina at definition dear ze18 , and jules at definition dear bear  what the hell meaning at definition ze18 ?? at the end another edda & Joe is that a secret icon:cool:

Not sure if I understand all my dear,but Sina and Marina are diferent girls,Sina if not mistaken was the girl of westerday and Marina sadly was only in the house one time and long ago:confused:.I prefer Marina but Sina also nice.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not sure if I understand all my dear,but Sina and Marina are diferent girls,Sina if not mistaken was the girl of westerday and Marina sadly was only in the house one time and long ago:confused:.I prefer Marina but Sina also nice.

dear it's my fault, i realize that now marina is another girl in another galaxy so all of my build equation was got result wrong:biggrin:

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I'm sorry for you, dear. Maybe you have feelings towards Marina, and I hope that Jules & Sina will make up for her in return:cool: