Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

3 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

The last few days have been a bit strange.  Well, strange to me, but I've only been following this apartment for a little over a month.

Serena packed a bag and left 3 days ago.  Then yesterday Nina packed a bag and left.  And Alan seemed to be gone too. Then Serena came back last night but only stayed about 3 hours, Alan showed up and the two of them left again.  About an hour later, Nina showed up with her two new friends.

Looking at the archive videos there are very few cases of Serena or Nina having sex with anyone other than Alan, so I don't know if Nina's new friends might just be a one-time fling? :huh: 

I definitely would like to see more of Nina and the new girl together.  Don't really care one way or another about the new guy, maybe it would be good to replace Alan, he seems to be a little too childish sometimes, although I must say, that new guy has the hairiest legs I have ever seen :sad:

serena has had at least 10 other guys but nina only 1 other guy besides alan until tonight.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

serena has had at least 10 other guys but nina only 1 other guy besides alan until tonight.

But Nina did not do vaginal sex tonight. So, does this count?

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

so if it was an audition, are they actors? :dodgy:

Audition might not be a good word for this scenario, but I meant similar to Edda and Joe performance in this apartment before they get their own apartment, back in September.

Just now, zoifan said:

Audition might not be a good word for this scenario, but I meant similar to Edda and Joe performance in this apartment before they get their own apartment, back in September.

scenario is not the good word either :biggrin:

6 hours ago, x1000 said:

the couple will replace edda and joe soon

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

quite possible. 

this was an audition done by Nina.

I do not believe much, but it would be great if this happened.

The night was all of Sina, and Jules,  knew to respect this,.

Waiting for the next stage, with strong hopes Alan might be together this time.:cool:

Set boundaries (if any) and we will again raise this project, since we also have Serena extra letter up the sleeve.

And again seen and now even more proven.
Alan keeps his best for Nina. And Nina saves her best for Alan and
now we can also include Serena ..
:biggrin:

Edited by thedbear