Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

1 minute ago, waldi said:

she definitely one of the brightest stars

I've always thought she was super sexy, but... Alan kind of killed it for me.  I think she's destined to be a menage menage a trois instructor!

• Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, dth999 said:

I've always thought she was super sexy, but... Alan kind of killed it for me.  I think she's destined to be a menage menage a trois instructor!

Alan acts a bit childish, I wish she was more independent, we could see much more  then

OK so what's going on here?  Did Serena Leave?  Did Alan leave? Who the hell is living in this apartment?  I don't particularly care if Alan stays but Serena and Nina,and friends would be a nice combo.  The guests today would be nice once in a while.   Unlike others, I have never found this apartment boring.  confusing yes, boring no..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, waldi said:

Alan acts a bit childish, I wish she was more independent, we could see much more  then

34 minutes ago, waldi said:

Look better the last few days, or read my posts.
This began to be changed. And in a way that is surprising even to me.

Waiting for their return, Alan and Serena, when Sina and Jules leave.
Very glad I almost bet they are not.

Alan had just arrived from the trip and did not even take his pants off. And Serena comparatively dies. With her injured foot, returning to the street is something she did not have in mind.

My concern is that they brought drinks along to where they are. ..
Consequences of this is what makes me apprehensive.

Okay, it was for a good cause. Win thrashing fate

But I hope Nina has a good sense to take that into account.
Let them talk, or let them sleep. Stay neutral.
Otherwise, the loss will be only her ..

time for Sina and Jules to say
See you later.:cool:

15 minutes ago, mic351 said:

OK so what's going on here?  Did Serena Leave?  Did Alan leave? Who the hell is living in this apartment?  I don't particularly care if Alan stays but Serena and Nina,and friends would be a nice combo.  The guests today would be nice once in a while.   Unlike others, I have never found this apartment boring.  confusing yes, boring no..

The last few days have been a bit strange.  Well, strange to me, but I've only been following this apartment for a little over a month.

Serena packed a bag and left 3 days ago.  Then yesterday Nina packed a bag and left.  And Alan seemed to be gone too. Then Serena came back last night but only stayed about 3 hours, Alan showed up and the two of them left again.  About an hour later, Nina showed up with her two new friends.

Looking at the archive videos there are very few cases of Serena or Nina having sex with anyone other than Alan, so I don't know if Nina's new friends might just be a one-time fling? :huh: 

I definitely would like to see more of Nina and the new girl together.  Don't really care one way or another about the new guy, maybe it would be good to replace Alan, he seems to be a little too childish sometimes, although I must say, that new guy has the hairiest legs I have ever seen :sad:

36 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Look better the last few days, or read my posts.
This began to be changed. And in a way that is surprising even to me.

Waiting for their return, Alan and Serena, when Sina and Jules leave.
Very glad I almost bet they are not.

Alan had just arrived from the trip and did not even take his pants off. And Serena comparatively dies. With her injured foot, returning to the street is something she did not have in mind.

My concern is that they brought drinks along to where they are. ..
Consequences of this is what makes me apprehensive.

Okay, it was for a good cause. Win thrashing fate

But I hope Nina has a good sense to take that into account.
Let them talk, or let them sleep. Stay neutral.
Otherwise, the loss will be only her ..

time for Sina and Jules to say
See you later.:cool:

thedbear... you speak in riddles & secret code, my friend. ;)

9 minutes ago, dth999 said:

thedbear... you speak in riddles & secret code, my friend. ;)

Shiuuuu!
If you translated the code and understood my subliminal message there, be quiet and do not spread it to others ....

If not, the secret code is no longer secret ....:biggrin:

As for "puzzles"? "Master of the Magi" is one of the ways I am known in my social and family circle ..hehehehe:angel:

• Like 1