Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

Well adding so many fluff apartments need additional infrastructure  to record - and store - all the additional (Fluff-Apartment * Fluff-Cameras). 

It seems that VH is not investing on better infrastructure. VH is not investing on recording higher resolution neither.

Moreover, sadly, VH is not investing on adding more feature to the website neither. The don't have even a blog for weekly newsletter. Archive recording is a total mess - don't even think about any improvement there. 

.... so they just bring new useless apartments like Mary & George and keeping Em and Sid around for us to bitch them on an hourly basis here.  

Recording and keeping Sid's apartment timeline costs.  There are so many cameras there.

Hey my friend. I agree on all the infrastructure problema but there is a weekly newsletter. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

better watch them now. due to the timeline failure i doubt that any moments will be saved tonight.:cry:

First: My euphoria about the presence of Bia and Mark is only based on the fact that they are not yet "turned pages" in this project.

I reinforce the feeling that they are, but an important and strategic point for the future of this project. To Alan & Nina.

We had hours of light, enjoyable, interactive and engaging fun there.
Alan even exchanged ideas with Mark again.
I can only see it in a positive and optimistic way.

Mainly because we also know the horny potential that this balanced couple has. Whether or not they are light sensitive.

Second: Now I can redeem the events from the previous date in the timeline. Has the deviation been fixed? Or am I getting fragmented files in their time duration as quoted?

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

First: My euphoria about the presence of Bia and Mark is only based on the fact that they are not yet "turned pages" in this project.

I reinforce the feeling that they are, but an important and strategic point for the future of this project. To Alan & Nina.

Mainly because we also know the horny potential that this balanced couple has. Whether or not they are light sensitive.

Second: Now I can redeem the events from the previous date in the timeline. Has the deviation been fixed? Or am I getting fragmented files in their time duration as quoted?

The timeline is fixed but the data is lost.

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

everything during fucked up time will remain fucked up. it will not be archived as it would be a total waste.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, zoifan said:

Well adding so many fluff apartments need additional infrastructure  to record - and store - all the additional (Fluff-Apartment * Fluff-Cameras). 

It seems that VH is not investing on better infrastructure. VH is not investing on recording higher resolution neither.

Moreover, sadly, VH is not investing on adding more feature to the website neither. The don't have even a blog for weekly newsletter. Archive recording is a total mess - don't even think about any improvement there. 

.... so they just bring new useless apartments like Mary & George and keeping Em and Sid around for us to bitch them on an hourly basis here.  

Recording and keeping Sid's apartment timeline costs.  There are so many cameras there.

8 hours ago, zoifan said:

Sorry, but where is Mary & George an apartment or a useless couple?

They have overcome great adversity and still continue to excel and move on.
Together.

Mary proves every day a woman of strong personality, bigger than expected. And George, even still swinging in a few moments, stands firm in the purpose of not overtaking the line again.:cool:

As for Em and Sid? Who are they? Do we have anyone here with this project?:huh: 

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey my friend. I agree on all the infrastructure problema but there is a weekly newsletter. 

yes, we do have a weekly newsletter, thanks to you.

I was referring to the fact that there is no blogging and content management platform, so the newsletter format is a series of static urls.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

yes, we do have a weekly newsletter, thanks to you.

I was referring to the fact that there is no blogging and content management platform, so the newsletter format is a series of static urls.

It's a nice idea. I will forward that.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's a nice idea. I will forward that.

You know what would be really handy in the blog area is pictures of participants with there name next to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really good idea... Has been noted :biggrin:

As an add on it would be good for past as well as present participants.

• Like 1