Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're at Foxy/Kira's place now.

But neither Foxy nor Kira are there now. Possibly they will return to the NAS apartment, which someone said here to stay in a 5-minute walk away.

Or the old practice. They stay in FK while on NAS, NIna. Edda and Serena and maybe someone else, also miss fun for women only.:cool:

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Bear, I can honestly say that I think you're posts are the only posts on this board that make me halfway chuckle. Your dedication to N.A.S.E.J. is admirable.

Not just loyalty, but believe in potential.

See the curriculum here in VH. I started in A & A defending their cause when they had not even entered the project.

The only place I see today with potential to take on this torch is in NAS.
:cool:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The only place I see today with potential to take on this torch is in NAS.

That's what I thought too, during their hay day when things were going smooth. This apartment was 2nd best only behind Anna/Alex. But everything started turning sour. And now they are back on track again. And not just because of sexual antics but they genuinely seem happier again, happy and spirited like they did before. When there's no drama and everything is going smooth, it's hard for anybody else to top their level of chemistry. And after all this time with Edda and Joe making visits again, the chemistry hasn't gone away. I'm really happy to see that.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's what I thought too, during their hay day when things were going smooth. This apartment was 2nd best only behind Anna/Alex. But everything started turning sour. And now they are back on track again. And not just because of sexual antics but they genuinely seem happier again, happy and spirited like they did before. When there's no drama and everything is going smooth, it's hard for anybody else to top their level of chemistry. And after all this time with Edda and Joe making visits again, the chemistry hasn't gone away. I'm really happy to see that.

Not only chemistry. But also empathy. What we have there for Serena and Alan, we have nowhere else in VH. Not now and not before. Or am I wrong?

And between Edda (which I always expressed here, not even when I left the project), which was never a reference to problems but a solid foundation of solutions, Serena and Nina, are other unique pillars on the site.
Or am I wrong, too?
:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Not only chemistry. But also empathy. What we have there for Serena and Alan, we have nowhere else in VH. Not now and not before. Or am I wrong?

No I don't think you are.

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And between Edda (which I always expressed here, not even when I left the project), which was never a reference to problems but a solid foundation of solutions, Serena and Nina, are other unique pillars on the site.
Or am I wrong, too?

I don't think of them as pillars as you describe. I just happen to like different people for different reasons. It happens that Edda was and still is my favorite female on this site and I don't really see that changing, but I'm also fond of Anastasia and Dean as individuals. Lexy and Pete, also another couple I never paid much attention to in the past are slowly starting to grow on me and I have much much respect for Mira and Henry's relationship.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

No I don't think you are.

I don't think of them as pillars as you describe. I just happen to like different people for different reasons. It happens that Edda was and still is my favorite female on this site and I don't really see that changing, but I'm also fond of Anastasia and Dean as individuals. Lexy and Pete, also another couple I never paid much attention to in the past are slowly starting to grow on me and I have much much respect for Mira and Henry's relationship.

Anastasia (without Rock) got lost. Dean..well it's Dean and nothing to add to that. Lexy and Peter still trying to find their personal space on the site (and I'm not talking about project or apartment).
And yes I agree with Mira and Henrry, which would be the closest for Nina and Alan to mirror in their relationship. The problem is that Henrry is Bi and I do not think Alan can be ready for that. To be honest, I do not even want to.
So, based on all the example we've had here before for a dynamic project that has had its downfall and again starts its recovery process, yes, I see them as pillars of VH.
The feeling that unites them is true and strong. As it was before and still is A & A.
Even with all the resistance we had here against it.

I would also like to say. Sex between Alan and Edda should have been yesterday, just after Alan was with another girl (I did not remember her name). It seems that Alan was worried about everything, besides, alcohol made itself felt. when he was blowjob and Joe tried to put in another girl, Edda had to sit on Alan, but, alas. Although it did not happen, but I'm glad that finally Alan behaved himself worthy. He did not laugh, as usual, he participated. I heard him really trying to concentrate to pick up his club. And he left because he was upset that he did not get a member. He really wanted Edda, they waited for this half a year, but the baton did not manage. I hope that they will try again, but only the four of them.

1 hour ago, snag said:

I would also like to say. Sex between Alan and Edda should have been yesterday, just after Alan was with another girl (I did not remember her name). It seems that Alan was worried about everything, besides, alcohol made itself felt. when he was blowjob and Joe tried to put in another girl, Edda had to sit on Alan, but, alas. Although it did not happen, but I'm glad that finally Alan behaved himself worthy. He did not laugh, as usual, he participated. I heard him really trying to concentrate to pick up his club. And he left because he was upset that he did not get a member. He really wanted Edda, they waited for this half a year, but the baton did not manage. I hope that they will try again, but only the four of them.

Hey Snag
Something I've said here many times.
First time, first impact, real.

And yes, alcohol has its share in that. Always have . In a way or another .

As for Day D, yesterday we really took the first strong step in this direction.
Joe now has to prepare himself more.

And I will reinforce again. Alan was well "spent" by NIna before. Well spent even. heheheheheh:biggrin: (not a derogatory term, to be well understood).
:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, snag said:

I don't think Allan and Joe had orgasm last night. They both had performance issue. Joe could not have proper erection with the girl. So he left.

I think last night session could have had more progress if alcohol and late night timing were not  a bearer. 

We should wait for the next episode, hopefully with less alcohol consumption for Allan and Joe.