Em & Sid

I am happy for Sid, and I would feel horrible for him if he stays with Em.

Come on guys, we are not talking about a married woman with two child leaves a husband to be a single father. Lets get real here.

Sid is just a hubby to Em. 

Em leaving Sid would be a good thing happen to him. If he had a good older brother, friend or father (safe to assume he doesn't have any) , they would tell him. Do you see Em be a good mother to Sid's children? Do you see Em be a good life companion for Sid in rainy days? No. And Sid is not a man ready for any commitment.

Sid needs to man up, get an education or build a career. 

Em is totally different. She does not need any education or career. because she has that glory ass as an asset that brings he money one way or the other.

Oh well, 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ze81 said:

Really people are discussion if they are over 18!?Of course they all are,VH would be that careless to have minors as residents,some residents/guests could look very young but have no doubts they are adults.

The number one sign that you are getting old:  You think people in their 20s look like like little kids.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

The number one sign that you are getting old:  You think people in their 20s look like like little kids.  :biggrin:

Hehe and worst thing it's as older we got the more we feel that,basicaly any of them have half of my age:cry::biggrin:.