Em & Sid

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not on VH. It happened on VV a few years ago. Basically the same exact thing that happened tonight happened with another set of three people but it was the guy who cheated on his girlfriend with their roommate. The girlfriend got super crazy and broke a piece of glass over the other girl.

I remember that on VV.

Also, I don't remember the details, but VV had an apartment called Sophia.  Alex and Anna spent the summer there.  On at least two occasions, there was lots of pushing and shoving between a couple of guest as they both wanted their piece of ass from the same girl

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So I'm gonna just go ahead and be the asshole here, but does anyone else besides me still want to see Em fucking Bob again?

I'm up to watch anyone that would fuck that lovely ass  (And that is EM of course)

For Bob,  I presume that it was caused by alcool (they had lots of it before the 4some) Bob had trouble to get hard when he started to foul around with Sia.

But after the swap, he gave EM a very good fuck.  The kid knows how to do it.  And as he has a much bigger cock than Sid,  EM really enjoyed it.  So yes, I want to see more between those 2

• Like 1

Just now, BenCoudon said:

Well, there is a pause in the drama.

Bob snoring on the living room couch,   Sid and EM sleeping in the same bed but like 2 strangers.  Obvious that Sid went to bed still upset.  I'm sure he thought going sleep in the guest room but he is to afraid that, upon waking up in the morning, he might find Bob sleeping with EM.  So he prefers to sleep next to her and pretending ignoring her presence in the bed

:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So I'm gonna just go ahead and be the asshole here, but does anyone else besides me still want to see Em fucking Bob again?

Well, to be honest, yes, I am an asshole with the most perverted mine in this forum.

First I like to see Sid is free from Em's trap, and get a life. He does not belong to VH. He has a life ahead, potentially nerdy smart kid.

Second I am hoping nobody get emotionally attached to Em, or they get seriously hurt. Just look what is going to happen to Sid, not sure if Sid can even survive this.

Lastly, I wan to see someone fuck the shit out of Em. I appreciate if Anal and a2m is in the menu . A carefully done anal cream pie  where dripping cum is viable on her marvelous ass would be like cherry on top. Oh, BTW, no blanket please and remember the camera angle should directly align with her rectum. 

Em, if you are reading, this is how can buy your next red 7 series. Love you baby.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Well, to be honest, yes, I am an asshole with the most perverted mine in this forum.

First I like to see Sid is free from Em's trap, and get a life. He does not belong to VH. He has a life ahead, potentially nerdy smart kid.

Second I am hoping nobody get emotionally attached to Em, or they get seriously hurt. Just look what is going to happen to Sid, not sure if Sid can even survive this.

Lastly, I wan to see someone fuck the shit out of Em. I appreciate if Anal and a2m is in the menu . A carefully done anal cream pie  where dripping cum is viable on her marvelous ass would be like cherry on top. Oh, BTW, no blanket please and remember the camera angle should directly align with her rectum. 

Em, if you are reading, this is how can buy your next red 7 series. Love you baby.

Yeah! You are sick...:biggrin: