Em & Sid

11 minutes ago, budda said:

Em is in bedroom, alone.

9 minutes ago, candlestick said:

Could be because of the drama from the last one..

If I had to make a guess, it might be because Sia and Nyu don't get along too well. And BTW Em is not alone. Sia is with her in the bedroom.

Maybe this couple just came to check the situation of how most of Sid's time is spent buried in the computer. I thing Em is finally frustrated to the point where she doesn't want to do him anymore. This couple won't do a 3 some with Sid.. He doesn't have the balls or maturity. He has to be in a drunken stupper to do anything sexual with a group. I would hate to see Em go because if she wants to stay with him, there is just no changing this guy and he is BORING.

I actually like that Sid and Em aren't having sex anymore. Each day that goes by that they don't have sex, is another day closer to Em deciding to fuck another guy. The only question is if she's going to do it on cam or hide like she did with Bob on the loggia. Because if she's going to continue to hide then they both need to leave.

• Like 1

I do not think Em can live with Sid and take home guys to fuck.

If she wants to stay with Sid she has to fuck somewhere else.

Meanwhile, we pay to see nothing!

Why did she agree to bring those people home?

Actually, I think she is very tired for the 10 hours spent outside last night doing sex.