Em & Sid

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@groomyhi. i am curious about why they are together in the 1st place. they obviously have nothing in common.

They are in a relationship for a long time. More than a year.

Again, if Misty's eggs are stronger than half guys in VH. And this is big problem for her. Sid eggs is nano-size. Not literally, but in the mental sense.

Misty is a behavior guy and she wants to dominate the relationship. Actually most of the problems and quarrels with the current boyfriend - she has on this basis, these are mental boys.

Sid mentally more girl. Avoid problems. Let the decision take another person. Em - girl too. She needs guy - guy who can be trusted, who will solve problems, that will make a decision for himself and for Em. Foxy would have educated Sid:biggrin:. Maybe Sid was even pleased. But Em not Foxy.

5ab15f6720b77_Screenshot_3348.jpg

Again, if we talk in the project, for Em boyfriend better type - Stifler, Henry.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

They are in a relationship for a long time. More than a year.

Again, if Misty's eggs are stronger than half guys in VH. And this is big problem for her. Sid eggs is nano-size. Not literally, but in the mental sense.

Misty is a behavior guy and she wants to dominate the relationship. Actually most of the problems and quarrels with the current boyfriend - she has on this basis, these are mental boys.

Sid mentally more girl. Avoid problems. Let the decision take another person. Em - girl too. She needs guy - guy who can be trusted, who will solve problems, that will make a decision for himself and for Em. Foxy would have educated Sid:biggrin:. Maybe Sid was even pleased. But Em not Foxy.

Again, if we talk in the project, for Em boyfriend better type - Stifler, Henry.

thanks. it's a shame that she won't cut him loose. she's wasted too much time on him.

• Like 1

Sid is sensitive intelligent young man lost, he can not cope with stress, he runs away from games, he talked with Em for a moment, he did not let the phone out of his hand, such a nervous reaction I think he does not feel safe, and Bob is a thick skin without tact

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ich habe Bob nie aggressiv oder hyperaktiv gesehen ... Worüber redest du?

I said he has the potential to become aggressive and palpable. My assessment.

And ..... If Em had really been with Bob for a few days ..... now he would tell Sid ..... to see him crying.

Just now, Zetti said:

I said he has the potential to become aggressive and palpable. My assessment.

And ..... If Em had really been with Bob for a few days ..... now he would tell Sid ..... to see him crying.

Em needs a strong man a character who guides her and protects her and stands up for her. I think Stas would be the perfect guy for her...

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i haven't seen much of bob except the orgy & aftermath. but at least he wants to have sex once in a while. sid is not a normal young guy. i don't know why he stays when he just ignores em completely. 

And he wants to talk with Em and seems interested in her. Thats something we did not see from Sid for weeks now.