Em & Sid

36 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I was saying to another guy a while ago, this trip will in some ways answer a lot of questions and hopefully put some things to rest. It's just like when Logan visited after Sid found out. Em ignored him and then was never seen again. I think @Houlii is right in that maybe Bob is there to make some sort of amends. I doubt anything will happen between him and Em during this visit as there hasn't been a single sign of flirtation between them. After this visit it will prove that Em really doesn't have any feelings for Bob, there won't be any more sex between the two of them, and I can go back to not watching this apartment since Sid and Em's relationship is beyond mega boring.

But .... Em doesn't ignore him like she did with Logan .......... she ran after him the whole day ............. and she's still hanging on his ass.

2 minutes ago, budda said:

From what you say it would seem that Em wants to stay with Sid.
But what is it that binds her so much to him?

Your the Budda,, wise one..you tell us..one of the Mysteries of the world..haha

26 minutes ago, budda said:

From what you say it would seem that Em wants to stay with Sid.
But what is it that binds her so much to him?

i think (suggestion) very strange reason  because he refuse to share her(the orgy was wrong design ) she is  admiring his jealousy  :biggrin::biggrin: yes women is very complicated 

Sid saw that Em spent a long time in the kitchen in the dark with Bob.
He does not have the balls to tell her to keep the light on and then he cries in the toilet.
Now she has come into to comfort him.
If she can, she'll give him a quick blowjob to keep him quiet for the rest of the night.