Em & Sid

10 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Zoifan, I'm still here.

Symply I understood you do not appreciated my comments and then, if something really special does not happen, I stop writing.

Have a nice day. Ciao

I am glad you are fine. 

Please don't get me wrong, I was frustrated like you back in summer when Zoi and Tim started to use teasing tricks to grab views. I learned that no matter how much I complain or write about them, nothing changes. That is why I decided to I ignore them and focus on some other participants. The best decision.

I am so busy with other nice apartments that don't even bother with timeline. All I do is just check this forum and see if there is any important news - other that your posts. 

Unfortunately, it seems that Sid is receiving lots of attention (view$$$) without doing anything after Bob drama event.

37 minutes ago, budda said:

WHAT MEANS (VIEW $$$) ?  DIDN'T UNDERSTAND

"VIEW$$" points to the fact that the more people online watch an apartment, the more money they make . VHTV compensation model is based on number of people who online watch the apartment. It is not fair in my opinion, but that it is how it is. 

The active and money conscious participants use a cellphone app and  check the number of people currently viewing them.

Some participants throw expensive orgy/swing parties to grab views and money. It is funny that Sid is receiving  so many views without doing anything, because apparently people are so obsessed with Em and keep viewing empty apartment hoping that a miracle happen and Em fucks somebody.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, budda said:

And where you can see these amount of points ?

21 minutes ago, zoifan said:

"VIEW$$" points to the fact that the more people online watch an apartment, the more money they make . VHTV compensation model is based on number of people who online watch the apartment. It is not fair in my opinion, but that it is how it is. 

The active and money conscious participants use a cellphone app and  check the number of people currently viewing them.

Some participants throw expensive orgy/swing parties to grab views and money. It is funny that Sid is receiving  so many views without doing anything, because apparently people are so obsessed with Em and keep viewing empty apartment hoping that a miracle happen and Em fucks somebody.

Only the tenants can see it. But it is new for me there is an app for it. How do you know zoifan?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Only the tenants can see it. But it is new for me there is an app for it. How do you know zoifan?

I remembered Groomy mentioned it a while ago - I think in response to our debate whether Lisa cries because she is concern about her statistics.

Also, I noticed in many (so many) occasions that participants are obsessed with checking their cellphone during sensitive moments like sex. At the beginning I was puzzled  why they check the cellphone at such most intense moments of sex, and show it to the other partner. I found it not normal. Then I figured it that they check if their hard work is receiving enough statistics. In a few occasions I was able to see the cellphone app, with a few numbers in it. Very basic GUI though. 

For example I noticed during intense sex, Tim checks his cell, then close the BR door right after , so the hall cam (free) is blocked. That gave me an indication that there must be a better money incentive for paid cams, or when someone buys subscription while viewing their action through a free cam. 

Moreover,  there should be a proper accounting in place when VH distributes the wealth$. It is a rational expectation that participants know if they are doing fine. Only Sid doesn't give a flying fuck :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

And where you can see these amount of points ?

We never have access to the statistics. 

We just speculate based on events like participants leave.

We speculate that Edda or Lily left because they did not receive enough income. To be hornets, that still puzzles me. How a gorgeous and superior performing participant   like Edda (or Lily) not revive enough view, while Tim still in project. That is  beyond me.

27 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I remembered Groomy mentioned it a while ago - I think in response to our debate whether Lisa cries because she is concern about her statistics.

Also, I noticed in many (so many) occasions that participants are obsessed with checking their cellphone during sensitive moments like sex. At the beginning I was puzzled  why they check the cellphone at such most intense moments of sex, and show it to the other partner. I found it not normal. Then I figured it that they check if their hard work is receiving enough statistics. In a few occasions I was able to see the cellphone app, with a few numbers in it. Very basic GUI though. 

For example I noticed during intense sex, Tim checks his cell, then close the BR door right after , so the hall cam (free) is blocked. That gave me an indication that there must be a better money incentive for paid cams, or when someone buys subscription while viewing their action through a free cam. 

Moreover,  there should be a proper accounting in place when VH distributes the wealth$. It is a rational expectation that participants know if they are doing fine. Only Sid doesn't give a flying fuck :biggrin:

Well I hope the view importance it's for all houses and residents in VH,seing C&j doing zero it's crappy and hope VH sees how many views they get(not imagine a lot,who would want to see an bald head and an computer barely moving for ages).Ps..forgeted the "abandoned" white robe girl sleeping in sofa.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well I hope the view importance it's for all houses and residents in VH,seing C&j doing zero it's crappy and hope VH sees how many views they get(not imagine a lot,who would want to see an bald head and an computer barely moving for ages).Ps..forgeted the "abandoned" white robe girl sleeping in sofa.

C&j are their own managers. If they don't get enough views, they pay the rent out of their pockets. 

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

We never have access to the statistics. 

We just speculate based on events like participants leave.

We speculate that Edda or Lily left because they did not receive enough income. To be hornets, that still puzzles me. How a gorgeous and superior performing participant   like Edda (or Lily) not revive enough view, while Tim still in project. That is  beyond me.

First of all, the stats are based on pay users. Groomy said that the software count the number of views per hour. For example if you view the apartment 50 times in an hour, based on your ip address, the software will not count 50 views but 1 view. It's about how many pay users visited the apt not how many times you visited it.